PDA

View Full Version : have some exciting news

tb2830
07-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I have some exciting news
But first i would like to share with you why i havenít been on as much as i normally do . well thats because im working soooooooooo hard and also because me and the other half have reunited. Im not gonna deny that some of you will think ive lost my marbles lol but to be honest i was no happier not being with him. And i admit it hasnít always been easy but were both trying to make more of a effort and its slowly starting to pay off.
Now for my exciting news today i booked a week to florida for me and hubby joining Teresa and the kids at pop century on the 21st august and were flying premium with first choice . im soooooooooo excited im trying not to pee myself lol.

Now whereís my suitcases .................

Steven
07-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Thats great news Tracey , you do whatever is best for you and yours , thats all that matters xx

Disneybumble
07-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Honey pie if you and the kids are happy, then that is all that matters. Great news on the trip. Does Teresa know!!!! you are coming.:tongue: Only joking l hope you have a great time.

tb2830
07-04-2009, 06:12 PM
Honey pie if you and the kids are happy, then that is all that matters. Great news on the trip. Does Teresa know!!!! you are coming.:tongue: Only joking l hope you have a great time.

she sure does :yes:

mumof2
07-04-2009, 06:27 PM
oh that's wonderful Tracy! You go and have a fab time hunny! :hug2:

Sweetie, i don't think you've lost your marbles at all. You're trying again and it's working. That can only be good news for you all! :hug2:

Beccaberry
07-04-2009, 06:46 PM
:hug2: Only you know what's best for you and yours, hon...we wish you only the best...now get to planning!!!!

:hug2:

Isafari
07-04-2009, 07:11 PM
Wow, a :hug2: is in order.
A trip to WDW too....how exciting is that....and not too long to wait :happydance:

josh.p.
07-04-2009, 08:00 PM
yay!!! :hug2: :awesome: stuff

Tink
08-04-2009, 01:02 AM
You know? Sometimes a couple has to experience rock bottom before they realize just how very much they mean to one another. :yes: I'm so happy for you that you've both discovered that! :hug2:

A trip to Disney is wonderful! :yes:

Now, about this working too much... :sigh:

Deb
08-04-2009, 06:43 AM
Aw, that's great news! All of it!!!(Well, apart from working too hard, but maybe you're enjoying that too??!) :D You sound so happy and that's great to see! :yes:

mainecoon lover
08-04-2009, 11:37 AM
Great news and as Tink said sometimes people need to hit rock bottom before they realise how much they mean to each other. Excellent news on the holiday

Dizneyblonde
08-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Breaking news the Dizneyblonde family have transferred their booking to the GF!

:lol: only joking hun i still can't believe you booked it!

tb2830
08-04-2009, 05:36 PM
Breaking news the Dizneyblonde family have transferred their booking to the GF!

:lol: only joking hun i still can't believe you booked it!

:donald: lol you should know by now when i get a idea i get carried away

winkwink
09-04-2009, 07:21 PM
hope you all have a fab holiday and great news on the rekindled romance, its always nice to hear others opinions but sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants:hug2: hope you both go from strength to strength

Taja
09-04-2009, 07:33 PM
:hug2: As everyone says, you're doing what's best for you and your family--that's all that really counts. Sometimes a relationship just needs some space so it can move forward. It's great that both of you are working on it--it's a bit of a bear when one person has to do all or most of the work to maintain a relationship. :sigh:

Great news about the two of you meeting up with Dizney Blonde and her crew at WDW! A reconciliation and terrific holiday all in one swoop! :D

lisaw
09-04-2009, 07:40 PM
Glad everything is going well Tracy :hug2: Enjoy the holiday planning :D

kazzaqld
09-04-2009, 11:03 PM
I wish you all the best Tracy and the holiday sounds great! :hug2:

BevW
09-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Been there, doing that...not the trip to Florida.
Working on a marriage is really hard, but if I can do it...so can you!
Good luck!

ukwdwnut
10-04-2009, 05:24 PM
glad you have finally got a trip sorted tracy, well pleased for you :D

tb2830
10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
glad you have finally got a trip sorted tracy, well pleased for you :D

not one trip sorted :donald: TWO trips sorted wooooooooooo hooooooooooooo

Jazmine
10-04-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi Tracy hun ive not been on much either due to work !! Im so pleased for you all and i wish you the very best for the future, now get planning Girl :hug2:great news youre meeting up with Teresa and the kids too :yes:
Jacqui xxxx