View Full Version : Disney Magic Show - NIA

12-04-2009, 08:18 PM

It's my birthday tomorrow & as a surprise to myself:laugh2: & the girls I have booked us to go & see:mickeymouse3:!! DH is giving me the tickets in my birthday card & I have to act surprised :ROFL:!!

Whilst at the show we have another surprise organised for the girls - I just hope it works! We have booked to go to Mickeys Backyard BBQ whilst in Florida & I have emailed Disney to ask if somebody could possibly give the girls an invitation (which I have done). Disney emailed back & have said that a CM will do it - but not a character - I don't mind as long as the girls get the invitation!:minnie::laughingmickey:

Can't wait to see their faces - full of surprises tomorrow & only 10days until we go!!

12-04-2009, 08:38 PM
That sounds absolutely fantastic and not long to wait until your trip! :mickeybounce:

12-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Sounds fantastic! Let us know how the surprise goes tomorrow :yes:

12-04-2009, 10:41 PM
oh how wonderful! what an exciting birthday you'll have! :yes:

13-04-2009, 06:12 PM
So then? Were they wicked surprised? :D :D

13-04-2009, 07:52 PM

Sorry for delay in letting you know how today went!

Had a great day & girls were very surprised when they found out about the Disney fix to the NIA to see Mickeys Magic Show!

Went & had lunch at Frankie & Benny's 1st - great meal & the 1st time we have ever eaten at Frankie & Benny's:thumbsup:

When we got to show DH managed to have a quiet word with a steward but he said they could not give the girls the invitations :lipwobble: I began to panic & worried that my best laid plans .......

Once seated DH went & had word with cast security. He left it about half an hour & then came over, asked if girls were Tara & Jodie & then gave them the invitations (I had even put a pic of the castle as a stamp!!) - I could have :hug2:him!! The girls were really, really surprised.

Then to top the day off - Jodie got chosen to look after Cinderella's shoes!! A great show & a wonderful day full of Disney surprises.

Thanks for all your greetings.:thanks:

13-04-2009, 08:17 PM
That's great - so glad it all worked out well in the end :yes:

15-04-2009, 07:04 PM
sounds like a great day!!

Glad it all worked out in the end!

16-04-2009, 11:12 AM
Sounds like you had a wonderful experience! That is terrific! Thank you for letting us know how it went! :yes:

16-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Thanks again for checking in to see how it went - Tara (10) does keep asking if I had organised it - 'But how could I when I did not even know we were going to the Magic Show?'

I feel awful for lying - but it is in their best interest :)