PDA

View Full Version : International Drive

Isafari
15-04-2009, 07:45 PM
A drive through International Drive. Click on the HQ button as soon as the video starts for a better quality viewing.

Driving from the north to the south. Starting at the Sandlake Road junction and continuing to just before the Convention Center.

8GpFqyPBLbA

Driving from the south to the north. Starting just after the Convention Center and continuing past Wet 'n' Wild.

e3usd1CWVXM

Tink
18-04-2009, 01:37 PM
ISSY! :laugh: I don't know what I am enjoying more, the videos themselves or your musical choices!!! Perfect!!

What an excellent resource, especially for someone like me who can only ever remember that "it's on I-Drive somewhere." These videos will actually help me locate things in space! :D

:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Isafari
18-04-2009, 04:56 PM
ISSY! :laugh: I don't know what I am enjoying more, the videos themselves or your musical choices!!! Perfect!!:

I try :lol:

lisaw
18-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Love it!

I'm impressed at how quickly you got from one end to the other and how few times you had to stop along the way, either that or very clever editing :lol:

Isafari
18-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Love it!

I'm impressed at how quickly you got from one end to the other and how few times you had to stop along the way, either that or very clever editing :lol:

Actually....the speed limit is 40 and we went all the way along at 30 :lol: The last part of our trip is usually very quiet so there wasn't much traffic to stop for.

Dawn
18-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I saw Starbucks!!! :mental:

lisaw
18-04-2009, 05:56 PM
I saw Starbucks!!! :mental:

I did too - right next to the sports shop I had to endure for hours last time :rolleyes: If only I had known it was there :sigh:

Dawn
18-04-2009, 05:58 PM
See, we need these videos.

I've seen TGIs, Perkins, Chillis, Starbucks AND mini golf. :D