PDA

View Full Version : Warbird Adventures

Isafari
16-04-2009, 12:58 PM
Warbird Adventures....once in the air, take the controls and even do aerobics. DH rated this as his favourite activity in Florida! Click on the HQ button as soon as the video starts for a better quality viewing.

nvUhOuv2HW0

foreverducky
19-04-2009, 01:01 PM
I think I experienced a little motion sickness with watching that video! :lol: Still looks awesome though!

Isafari
19-04-2009, 01:08 PM
DH absolutely loved this....he talked about nothing else for days afterwards. I certainly couldn't do it :lipwobble:

Tink
19-04-2009, 01:11 PM
I remember the first time I saw this video! :lipwobble: Dave is one intrepid man! I'd love to fly in the plane, but no tricks, ok? :eek: :lol:

catrancher
19-04-2009, 01:18 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! :mental:

A T6/SNJ!!!!!! :jawdrop:

I wanna go! Right now! :holysheep:

Tom (:macwave:... that's much better than the Piper Tri-pacer that I learned in!)

Isafari
22-04-2009, 07:06 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!! :mental:

A T6/SNJ!!!!!! :jawdrop:

I wanna go! Right now! :holysheep:

Tom (:macwave:... that's much better than the Piper Tri-pacer that I learned in!)

So Tom.....you gonna book?

catrancher
22-04-2009, 07:18 PM
So Tom.....you gonna book?

I'd love to... I really would! :yes:

However, if I did, one of two things would occur. Both rather undesirable. They are:

My DW would kill me.
The thought of me being up there would kill my DW.

As much as I'd like to go, I'm not a huge fan of either of those outcomes. :thumbsdown:

Tom (:macwave:... gear down, flaps down, approach power set, over the numbers on short final)