PDA

View Full Version : How awful

mainecoon lover
16-04-2009, 06:05 PM
I have just been speaking to my breeder friend and two of her cats she sold to a breeder were given weed killer by their neighbour . Sadly they both died . They were both supreme champions as well.
How can anyone do this and live with themselves. If my neighbour had done this i do not know what i would do to him. They were not out wandering. He got in the garden to access their pens and poured the weed killer in. I am in total disbelieve why someone would do this. :furious:

Britchick
16-04-2009, 06:09 PM
sick sick people.

foreverducky
16-04-2009, 06:29 PM
That's awful and so sad

josh.p.
16-04-2009, 06:46 PM
OMG! I trust it has been reported to the relevant authorities? Don't get the RSPCA involved- they are awful.

I am in utter shock. I hope she is okay.

Mari
16-04-2009, 07:17 PM
people are so cruel... its unbelievable

Kate
16-04-2009, 07:31 PM
That is absolutely disgusting - why would they go out of their way to do something like that? I dont understand the mentality of some people i really dont.

Isafari
16-04-2009, 09:04 PM
I'm speechless! When it happened to our cat, the poison was in a neighbours garden.....it's hard to beieve this person actually entered the cats garden to do it!

Ursula
16-04-2009, 10:07 PM
Why can't people just leave well alone? :( Karma, it will come back on them.

josh.p.
17-04-2009, 12:17 AM
I hope whoever does this comes back in the next life as a cat living next door to a cat-hater!

Tink
17-04-2009, 01:36 AM
How can that happen! Who in their right mind would go to those lengths to kill an innocent animal, never mind a domestic pet and champion to boot? Who???

Surely there is some legal recourse? Not that it will make up at all for their loss, but please tell me that there is some sort of criminal consequence for this sort of thing.

You must be beside yourself Michelle. :hug2: Haven't seen you around lately. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Dawn
17-04-2009, 07:09 AM
I'm disgusted beyond words. :furious:

Disneybumble
17-04-2009, 08:43 AM
Why on earth would someond do that. It needs reporting to animal welfare and the police. There are alot charges involved in animal slaughter and trespassing. Michelle your friend must be distraught. So so sorry.

mainecoon lover
17-04-2009, 09:12 AM
How can that happen! Who in their right mind would go to those lengths to kill an innocent animal, never mind a domestic pet and champion to boot? Who???

Surely there is some legal recourse? Not that it will make up at all for their loss, but please tell me that there is some sort of criminal consequence for this sort of thing.

You must be beside yourself Michelle. :hug2: Haven't seen you around lately. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Thankyou all. I just can not believe someone would do such a thing. The police and rspca are investigating.

Hi Tink and thanks for asking. We are ok been busy with school holidays and cats. Hope your all well.

Deb
17-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Totally appalling. I have no other words. Please do make sure your friend reports him to the polce, it's a serious crime.

Glad you're ok Michelle, I've been missing you too :hug2:

Tink
17-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Good to hear that you are all doing well, Michelle! :hug2:

Claire
17-04-2009, 05:07 PM
I am speechless. :(

mainecoon lover
17-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Totally appalling. I have no other words. Please do make sure your friend reports him to the polce, it's a serious crime.

Glad you're ok Michelle, I've been missing you too :hug2:

Aww thanks hun and Tink :wave:. Its good to be back :yes:

josh.p.
18-04-2009, 09:29 AM
How is your breeder friend? Is she feeling a bit better now? Hopefully once her head has cleared she will be able to take action against that $%$^"^% next door!

mainecoon lover
18-04-2009, 07:08 PM
How is your breeder friend? Is she feeling a bit better now? Hopefully once her head has cleared she will be able to take action against that $%$^"^% next door!

I have not spoken to her in a few days. I will email her monday. I bet she is still gutted. Thanks for asking Josh.