PDA

View Full Version : Helpful website

Claire
01-05-2009, 08:27 AM
With swine flu being in the news a lot I thought I'd post a link to a helpful website.

Do I have Swine Flu? (http://doihaveswineflu.org/)

This should help with any fears people may have regarding the illness.

lozzy
01-05-2009, 09:36 AM
With swine flu being in the news a lot I thought I'd post a link to a helpful website.

Do I have Swine Flu? (http://doihaveswineflu.org/)

This should help with any fears people may have regarding the illness.

:jawdrop: :thumbsdown:

ok then it was funny really :laugh2:

MystikPiglit
01-05-2009, 12:49 PM
:ROFL1:

Jodie
01-05-2009, 01:26 PM
PMSL!

On This Morning yesterday people had emailed in and one woman admitted not having any contact with anyone from Mexico, anyone who'd been to Mexico, in fact she hadn't been out of the house for almost a week but asked 'Have I got Swine Flu?' - How Phil and Fern didn't pee themselves laughing I don't know!

catrancher
01-05-2009, 02:16 PM
Or... there's this one that I ran across this morning on the TTW (Truly Tasteless Web)!

Tom (:macwave:... :sitsback:)

Tinker
01-05-2009, 02:23 PM
:ROFL:
but all kidding aside, Jim came home from work sick this morning . No fever, so far, just feels blah .

Dawn
01-05-2009, 02:31 PM
As the two friends wandered through the snow on their way home, Piglet grinned to himself, thinking how lucky he was to have a friend like Pooh.

Pooh thought to himself, "if the pig sneezes he's dead."

catrancher
01-05-2009, 02:51 PM
As the two friends wandered through the snow on their way home, Piglet grinned to himself, thinking how lucky he was to have a friend like Pooh.

Pooh thought to himself, "if the pig sneezes he's dead."

Tom (:macwave:... :holysheep:)

mumof2
01-05-2009, 03:42 PM

i *have* to pass that one on!

catrancher
02-05-2009, 12:52 PM
People, please, please stop!

I've been informed by the local news media that we can no longer refer to this outbreak as "Swine flu".
We now have to refer to it by it's proper name; the "H1N1 strain of flu".

It seems that down here in the South, "Swine flu" was offending the pig farmers!. :eek:

Tragic, I know. :mental:

Tom (:macwave:... trying to remain politically correct!)