PDA

View Full Version : Arrival evening?

cosmicray
09-05-2009, 11:18 AM
SOOOOOOOO EXCITED :wave::wave::wave:

what do you do when you get there to get you in the disney mood for the rest of the holiday? I was thinking about going to the magic kingdom but wed need something to eat too so maybe a restaurant

Mari
10-05-2009, 12:46 AM
I guess it depends on arrival time

I love to visit MK the first day, but if you arrive late it might not be worth it...

Maybe walk around the resort, and resort shop

or... I also LOVE to go to the Xmas Shop in Downtown Disney :)

Isafari
10-05-2009, 07:45 AM
It's normally dark by the time we get there so we just get some essentials at Publix, unpack, and have a dip in the pool before bed.

Dizneyblonde
10-05-2009, 09:07 AM
We are arriving at POP at tea time so we are going to unpack and go straight over to DTD for dinner and a Disney fix!

ukwdwnut
10-05-2009, 09:09 AM
It's normally dark by the time we get there so we just get some essentials at Publix, unpack, and have a dip in the pool before bed.

us too even tho its early evening never go anywhere 1st night

Dawn
10-05-2009, 04:21 PM
We're always shattered after travelling so it's usually unpack, somewhere for dinner then bed.

And awake at 4am. :sigh:

Watchinherskip
11-05-2009, 02:32 PM
Sorry my dear British friends..short hop for us about two hours flying time. Takes longer to go through security than to fly it seems. :tongue:

We usually take a direct flight and get to Orlando around 10:00. To get in the mood, step outside and look at the palm trees!:yes:

Then it is off to our resort. We usually end up waiting for my brother and his family coming from Pennsylvania, so we have a few hours to kill. We just pack our swim attire in our carry ons, check our bags in and go to the pool!

Isafari
11-05-2009, 02:39 PM
To get in the mood, step outside and look at the palm trees!:yes:

:yes: one of the best sights in Florida