PDA

View Full Version : Registering online for birthday

Isafari
19-05-2009, 07:03 PM
There is a link on the official WDW site that takes you to a form to fill in for free entry on your birthday. You then bring your registration confirmation with ID, to the Will Call window at the park for free entry.

If you don't want free entry....DH is looking at the gift certificate, do you still have to fill in this form?

How do you get your gift certificate?

Tink
19-05-2009, 08:13 PM
I did. Fill in the form, I mean. I took the form (all you really need is your photo ID with DOB) and my license to the International Gateway gate, and they gave me a credit card looking gizmo that has $75 credit on it. You can use it in many places, but not for food.

I've not used mine yet, but I shall! :D

josh.p.
19-05-2009, 10:53 PM
$75 is great! I'd choose it over free entry. It'd be good to buy one of those souvernirs you wouldn't usually buy but would be a good treat.. if that makes sense :unsure:

Tink
20-05-2009, 12:04 AM
It's for the AP holder's who don't need the free entry. :yes: You can have a ticket for entry when your AP runs out, the gift card, or FP for anything all day. I chose the Gift Card. :yes:

Isafari
20-05-2009, 06:13 AM
Thanks Tink. DH is going for the $75 too :yes:

simonwebb74
20-05-2009, 06:27 AM
When I looked at the website it stated that registration wasn't necessary for international guests. You just show your passport at Guest Services.

Has something changed???

simonwebb74
20-05-2009, 06:33 AM
Just checked again. When you fill out your address the only options are

USA
Canada
Other

When you select other, it says:

International Guests do not need to register online. Simply present your passport at the Theme Park Will Call windows on your birthday in 2009.

:thumbsup: