View Full Version : How much will a taxi cost?

24-05-2009, 12:49 PM

we wont have any car for a week of the next holiday and need to plan our holiday funds

does anyone know how much a taxi will cost from disney pop century to the premium mall, the florida mall, international drive and seaworld?:worship:

24-05-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi there!

First of all, have a look at the Disney taxi fare estimator in this thread, it's really useful :)

Just guessing but premium mall, 20-25 each way (feels shorter but thats what it ends up at), florida mall 35-40 each way, seaworld about same as florida mall and i-drive it'll depend which end and which way the taxi goes :/

24-05-2009, 05:58 PM
We were given quite a good tip about taxis and things but it depends on how much you want to mess about. if you get a taxi from disney to the premium outlets you cut the fare by quite alot - you can then get the i-ride to go anywhere up ID for $1.25. I know we did that but i honestly cant remember how much we saved. We got a taxi from our hotel on ID to the disney transportation centre and it was about $35

24-05-2009, 06:02 PM
true! Another good tip is to get to downtown disney using Disney buses and then get a taxi from there, it's often $20 in a taxi just to get from your resort to DTD before it gets offsite