PDA

View Full Version : The Return of The Friday Thread!

Dawn
04-07-2008, 05:33 AM
The Friday thread is back. The weekend is round the corner. The Friday thread is the place to blow out all those stresses from the week and just have fun. Talk about what you want, have a laugh, post some pictures, just have fun. No rules - just keep it family friendly.

I now announce the Friday Thread open. :welcome1:

Dawn
04-07-2008, 05:33 AM
http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/ll376/rmaus16/Friday.jpg

Claire
04-07-2008, 07:15 AM
How cute are those puppies! Happy Friday everyone! I'm off to watch Owen on a horse this morning.

ukwdwnut
04-07-2008, 07:18 AM
YAY!!!!

nice puppies dawn

nice BBQ tomorrow mmmmmm

Isafari
04-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Well, I have a flexi day off from work today....I'm going to the doctors about my swellings :rolleyes008:

ukwdwnut
04-07-2008, 07:29 AM
Well, I have a flexi day off from work today....I'm going to the doctors about my swellings :rolleyes008:

im not gonna ask :lol:

Dizneyblonde
04-07-2008, 08:33 AM
I'm off work today as i have a hospital appointment.

Not going into detail but some Disney dust would be appreciated.

Happy Friday everyone.

Claire
04-07-2008, 08:35 AM
I'm off work today as i have a hospital appointment.

Not going into detail but some Disney dust would be appreciated.

Happy Friday everyone.

Good luck Teresa. XXX:pixiedust: Hope everything goes ok.

Dizneyblonde
04-07-2008, 08:41 AM
Good luck Teresa. XXX:pixiedust: Hope everything goes ok.

Thanks Claire X

keith
04-07-2008, 09:05 AM
Good luck DB!!! :pixiedust:

yayayayay Friday thread!!

Thinking of working from home today to recover from a stressy week :scared004:

tb2830
04-07-2008, 09:26 AM
good luck with your appointment T :pixiedust::pixiedust::pixiedust::pixiedust::pixie dust:

Isafari
04-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Good luck Terese :hug1:
:pixiedust::pixiedust::pixiedust:

Jodie
04-07-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm off work today as i have a hospital appointment.Not going into detail but some Disney dust would be appreciated.
Happy Friday everyone.

Lots of hugs Teresa.

:hug2:

Jodie

Jodie
04-07-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm on a roll today, despite the hangover :alc: I was up at 8am to take Gavin to his Diabetes clinic (he can't drive back 'cos he gets some stinging drops in his eyes), While he was there I went to M&S and bought a bra (one that fits not like these non-fitting ones that I bought at M&S the other day :taunt002:) then I bought my mum and her soon to be husband some Canadian $ for thier honeymoon.

When I got home I cleaned the flat (doesn't take long mind) and now i'm sitting here wondering when I should shower and straighten my hair for the wedding of said mum and soon to be husband this afternoon :champers1:

And best of all, the Sun is shining! :n005: (All them smilies and not one sunshine!)

:camera:

Jodie

keith
04-07-2008, 10:18 AM
When I got home I cleaned the flat (doesn't take long mind) and now i'm sitting here wondering when I should shower and straighten my hair for the wedding of said mum and soon to be husband this afternoon :champers1:
[/COLOR][/B]

ooooo congratulations to them! are you going to take loads of photos for us :)

Jodie
04-07-2008, 10:34 AM
ooooo congratulations to them! are you going to take loads of photos for us :)

Well I would only my camera has an almost dead battery and my camera battery charger is at my friend house, of course, you already know that Keith 'cos you've read my trip report! :tongue0011-1:

:2:

Jodie

mainecoon lover
04-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Good luck DB :pixiedust:.

I have had a so so week. Been trapped in the house as car should of gone last week but dvla messed up tax on new car. We have no insurance on the old car so could not drive it. Incapacity benefit finally shorted dd money out. This has taken months and lots of annoying phone calls :sigh;
Dd has just been given a place in hospice south west. I am sure we are going to have some lovely visits there as a family but its also quite sad. They have a very high criteria to go there and dd is now fitting this criteria.
We are getting new car tomorrow (not brand new but newer than ours) so dh will be stuck to the drive all weekend. Time to think if there is anything i would like to buy :think: as this is always the best time to get money out of him :wink:.
We have family over for dinner in the evening.
Have a good weekend all.

Oh and how could i forget this week was excellent as someone emailed me about this great site were i could meet up with some old friends and make some new one :207:

keith
04-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Well I would only my camera has an almost dead battery and my camera battery charger is at my friend house, of course, you already know that Keith 'cos you've read my trip report! :tongue0011-1:

Jodie

:scared004:

Jodie
04-07-2008, 11:09 AM
:scared004:

keith
04-07-2008, 11:15 AM

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch

:g020:

Dawn
04-07-2008, 12:46 PM
Good luck Teresa. :hug:

How's Owen doing on that horse? I've been in school reading with the tinies and they made me go out to play with them so I look like I've been dragged round a playground by a group of 5 year olds.

Been out and grabbed a few caches and took a few photos. Dog is all worn out now. :lol:

Tink
04-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Ahhhhh, the Friday thread. And on a holiday here in the US too! Not to get too excited about that mind, I'll be painting our walls all weekend. :sigh;

Isafari, I hope the doc can help. :hug1:

DizneyBlonde, all the pixie dust you need for your visit today too! :pixiedust:

It's sunny here. I'd imagine the parks to be jammed right now. Not sure if we will be trying to see fireworks at WDW anytime today or not. All depends on those walls. :sigh; (It's my own fault. We've had a white on white color theme for five years and I finally got my wish to have some color added. Be careful what you wish for, eh)? :D

I'm not sure what we'll have for dinner. I know there are some king and snow crab legs in the freezer. May throw them into a pot later today. Would you like to join us, Dawn? I know you like crab, or used to anyway.

I must say that being invited to this site this week has been a monumental changing point in my life. It is absolutely wonderful to be where others are welcomed and happiness is the order of the day. :) Fun! How wonderful! :smiley4:

I am so very happy to have all of you here, and looking forward to making new friends and renewing old friendships! :hug2:

Dawn
04-07-2008, 12:54 PM
OK I need help. I have this big space in my signature and I just can't figure out what to put there.

Suggestions please?

SleepinCatz
04-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Mornin all! I'm off today, but Dh is working...so I'm cooking and cleaning today until he's off and then we are going to pick out some dvds and watch some movies :)

SleepinCatz
04-07-2008, 01:41 PM
:pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust: :pixiedust:

for all of you with Doc appts comming up or on today...Please feel better soon and NO BAD NEWS!!!!

Taja
04-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Diane, hope your doctor's visit takes care of things for you.

Teresa, a bit of :pixiedust: for your appointment today.

It's a holiday and I'm actually taking off all three days! :happy114:

Although, all bets are off if we start reaching for 115 degrees. I'll go to the office and work if we see that--it's too hot to do anything at home! *LOL*

Dorothy
04-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Can I just tell you all again how excited I am to see everyone :thanks2: It's been one heck of a week hasn't it :smileyrainbow:

DB I'm thinking about you and hoping that it's not the same problem you had a while ago. Let me know what's up sweetie and of course you've got all my pixie dust and love.

As for today, well let's see. I'm here now, but we're going to be starting painting the living room and hallway soon and I get to do the trim work, oh joy :rolleyes008:

We're not going out anywhere tonight because we have an older dog who just gets so scared of all the fireworks and firecrackers etc. that we just can't leave her home alone. So, we're doing the throw a steak on the grill and rent some movies http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/haushalt/b050.gif

SleepinCatz
04-07-2008, 03:30 PM
:watchtv: sounds like us this evening :)

SleepinCatz
04-07-2008, 03:32 PM
:vgame: and this lol...we will be delightful to be around LOLOLOL

Claire
04-07-2008, 06:57 PM
Good luck Teresa. :hug:

How's Owen doing on that horse? I've been in school reading with the tinies and they made me go out to play with them so I look like I've been dragged round a playground by a group of 5 year olds.

Been out and grabbed a few caches and took a few photos. Dog is all worn out now. :lol:

He did just fine thanks Dawn! Here he is. A bit blurry as I used Poppy's camera and it's way to complicated for me.

http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn147/tushy3241/DSCF0483.jpg

Britchick
04-07-2008, 07:09 PM
aww look at his little face

lisaw
04-07-2008, 07:11 PM
He's loving that Claire :)

BevW
04-07-2008, 07:29 PM
:pixiedust::pixiedust::pixiedust: for Diane and Theresa! Hope all works out for you both!

for Friday...it's just another day here...Same ol same ol. BUT I'm trying to find someplace to take the girls to watch fireworks. yeah..it won't be the same as Disney, but I can't be picky now can I? Or can I? :img:

Have fun everyone! Enjoy the weekend.

Oh I've missed the Friday thread!:wiggle:

keith
04-07-2008, 07:30 PM
Oh I've missed the Friday thread!:wiggle:

Me tooooooooooooooooooo

BevW
04-07-2008, 07:33 PM
there's that vowel at the end! :lol:

Tink
04-07-2008, 08:58 PM
What an equestrian Owen is! He looks so proud and happy to be on the horse. Thanks for sharing the photo! :hug1:

Well... better get back to painting before I get in trubble. :sigh;

See ya'll later!

BevW
04-07-2008, 09:13 PM
Oh TIIIIINK....when you're done painting over there....can you come over and help me paint a bedroom or two.....or three?

Dizneyblonde
04-07-2008, 09:15 PM
And then mine when you've done Bev's?

BevW
04-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Oh a Painting party!!! Wooooooohooooooooooo

Dizneyblonde
04-07-2008, 09:20 PM
I'l bring wine and nibbles!!!

SleepinCatz
04-07-2008, 09:23 PM
come to think of it...I'm gonna be paiting soon too. from the office to the apartment....spoot maybe I will let the company paint the office and hallways...I can handle the rest

BevW
04-07-2008, 09:38 PM
I'l bring wine and nibbles!!!

Cool! This is getting better and better. :)

Dorothy
04-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Is nibbles a new pet :thanks2: (I just crack myself up sometimes) :rofl::penguinscarf:

Tink
04-07-2008, 11:30 PM
:sigh; OK. Bev first and then DizneyBlonde. :sigh;