PDA

View Full Version : Mosiac update



mainecoon lover
02-06-2009, 05:57 PM
Well we have had her biopsy results back and she has a fibrosis tumor. We had options to have it removed although it would be difficult, put her to sleep or just leave her as she is.
We have decided to leave her as she is as she is happy and eating. When she deteriates (sw) we will think again. I do not want her to have more surgery as this is her second tumor and i fear that in a few months we will be back to square one. This would not be fair on her or us.

Dawn
02-06-2009, 06:03 PM
:hug2:

Mari
02-06-2009, 06:03 PM
:hug2:

I think you made the right decision...quality over quantity....

lisaw
02-06-2009, 06:09 PM
:hug2:

Britchick
02-06-2009, 06:14 PM
:hug2:

Kate
02-06-2009, 06:32 PM
:hug2: I think you have made the right decision Michelle, she is very happy in herself and her quality of life is good

Claire
02-06-2009, 06:44 PM
:hug1: Good decision Michelle.

mumof2
02-06-2009, 06:54 PM
:hug2: i agree, i think you've made the right decision for her and yourselves at this time.

Deb
02-06-2009, 08:58 PM
I agree that I think you have made the right decision Michelle. Big :hug2: to you and Mosiac xxx

josh.p.
02-06-2009, 09:09 PM
:hug2:

foreverducky
02-06-2009, 09:22 PM
It's always so hard to make those decisions. :hug2:

Isafari
02-06-2009, 09:25 PM
I would have done exactly the same thing. She is enjoying life right now :hug2:

Tinkfan
02-06-2009, 09:53 PM
:hug2::yes: So hard to reach that decision, but I agree,

mainecoon lover
03-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Thankyou all. She seems happy at the moment as soon as this changes we will rethink. :hug2:

Mari
04-06-2009, 06:08 PM
but dont think about it until its time to Michelle....

Taja
05-06-2009, 03:47 PM
:hug2:

It's so hard to make decisions for our furbabies, isn't it? Glad you were able to make the right decision for all of you! :yes: