PDA

View Full Version : Off to Berlin for a mini break..

Mags
08-06-2009, 01:47 PM
Well, we set off tomorrow morning at 4am :unsure: to catch a 6.30 flight. Luckily I only live 20 mins from Stansted, so I will drive there and park. What an ungodly hour to set off! It will only be myself and ds (he has finished his exams today).
I so need this trip as the last few days have been the worst imaginable (really horrible). We all need to get away.
We have organised a tour of the Reichstag, a Third Reich walking tour ,the Blue Man Group and of course the zoo. We went to Berlin last year, but being the dozy twit I am, I booked to come home at 9.30am instead of the evening, so we missed one whole day. :slap:
I will try to post some photos when we come back, so its Auf Wiedersehen everyone. :wave: See you all on Friday.

Margaret

Isafari
08-06-2009, 02:03 PM
I hope you both have a wonderful time....sounds like you're in need of this trip.
Looking forward to hearing all about it....don't forget your camera too :D
Safe journey :hug2:

foreverducky
08-06-2009, 02:03 PM
Ahhh, Guten Tag (oh goodness, I hope I got that rights, it's been some years since class).

Have fun! I would love to see photos!!!!!

mumof2
08-06-2009, 04:09 PM
have a wonderful trip Mags :hug2:

Mari
08-06-2009, 04:13 PM
bye bye! have a great time!

I once did a walking tour and loved it! except it was more of a RUNNING tour... hahahaha

uscwest
08-06-2009, 05:43 PM
I haven't back to Berlin since before the wall came down. I would love to visit again someday.