PDA

View Full Version : Are there any coffe shops

Mari
10-06-2009, 09:58 PM
within WDW?

I know its too much to ask for Starbucks, hahahaha, but is there naywhere where you can get something other than your regular coffee?

Tinkfan
10-06-2009, 10:04 PM
:sorry: finding real coffee in the World is really hard! it's one of my few vices that I can still enjoy!!( diabetic) The stuff is really nasty. I think the Swan and Dolphin might have the real thing. At Ak there is a tea shop and the Kona Cafe serves real coffee I'm told, not so with Ohanas. Anyone else know?

Tinkfan
10-06-2009, 11:06 PM
Mari, I just read on another site that Disney is in the final plans to bring gourmet style coffee spots to the parks!!:worship::worship::worship:If that's true yippeee!!

Mike
11-06-2009, 03:27 PM
Pretty slim pickings at the moment - hopefully they will sort this, as suggested above. In the meantime, there are a few coffee kiosks dotted around the parks ( World Showcase at Epcot has several) where you can get espresso based drinks.

Mari
11-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Mari, I just read on another site that Disney is in the final plans to bring gourmet style coffee spots to the parks!!:worship::worship::worship:If that's true yippeee!!

lets keep our fingers crossed!!!!!! That would be GREAT!!!!

Pretty slim pickings at the moment - hopefully they will sort this, as suggested above. In the meantime, there are a few coffee kiosks dotted around the parks ( World Showcase at Epcot has several) where you can get espresso based drinks.

Thanks!!!

wouldnt it be great to be able to enjoy a cappuccino in the WL lobby?? hahaha... come on Disney!

Slowhand
11-06-2009, 04:11 PM
We normally just go for a coffee and a spot of people watching at Ghiradelli`s [sp?] at DTD.

Dawn
11-06-2009, 04:21 PM
The Fountainview Cafe in Future World is better than most Disney coffee places.

There's a Starbucks aqt Universal Stuodios. :wink:

Mari
11-06-2009, 04:54 PM
I hope I can make it to Future World awake...hahahahahahahaha

ummm... not going to Universal this trip, as it seems there's really not much for Tatiana to do...

I would love to take her to the Dr. Seuss playground, but maybe when she's older and knows more of the characters.... :)