PDA

View Full Version : Howie Mandel

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 02:55 AM
I am so excited! :happybounce: I'm going to buy a ticket to see Howie Mandel locally a few weeks after my birthday in November. It's going to be my birthday present to myself. Since there will likely be none of this :eatcake:, I will do this instead :laughhard:

I have loved watching him for years and even loved watching Bobby's World (a cartoon he did the voices for).

I, of course, will buy the cheaper tickets, even though they are still not cheap. Nonetheless, I'm stoked and can't wait to enjoy the show. And to top it all off, it will only take me a few minutes to get home after the show. :D

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 04:38 AM
Also, I forgot to say that my bestest pal from Indiana is coming up and we are going to WI for a county fair to see my favorite country singer in concert. :HoeDown:

We're going to see Gary Allan!!!! I have all of his cds (except his first one) and I just adore his voice. Here's his site: www.garyallan.com (http://www.garyallan.com)

Neither one of us have visited WI before, so it should be fun to say that we have "been there and done that." The fair is in September.

She is not really a country girl when it comes to songs, but she says that as long as there is cotton candy, she will be a willing participant. She's the best isn't she, especially since she has to drive over 3 hours to come see me. :hug2:

Ursula
15-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Going to have to Google this Howie Mandel person because I have no clue.

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 05:52 AM
He also hosts Deal or No Deal here in the States. He's very funny, I promise.

Tink
15-06-2009, 11:57 AM
That sounds like a great time! I used to love his routine about Bobby and "the toys are moving..." :laugh: He used to do a routine with a woman comedienne, who I can't seem to remember, but her stuff was a funny counterpoint to his.

I remember him waaaaaaay back in the days of Saint Elsewhere! :eek:

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Yes, exactly Tink...I also love the part about Bobby. I remember seeing an interview with him years ago that said when he started doing the Bobby voice it made him throw up.

I remember him when he had hair. ;)

Watchinherskip
15-06-2009, 02:19 PM
That sounds like a great time! I used to love his routine about Bobby and "the toys are moving..." :laugh: He used to do a routine with a woman comedienne, who I can't seem to remember, but her stuff was a funny counterpoint to his.

I remember him waaaaaaay back in the days of Saint Elsewhere! :eek:

Dating myself too Tink but yup really like St. Elsewhere. Have a great time there Billie...remember to bring your own surgical gloves..have a go at doing his bit as a tribute.

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Thanks Dan! I really am excited. I have to call the box office today.

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 03:17 PM
I just purchased my ticket, it should be here on Saturday....for the show in November! :D I requested a row seat and was given one, it's also near the center of the balcony, so better than way off on the edge. The lady on the phone was very nice.

Disneybumble
15-06-2009, 06:04 PM
I'm thrilled for you Billie and when l google/youtube him, l will be even happier for you.

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 06:11 PM
Thank you! You folks in the UK are definitely missing out on Howie. :D

Mari
15-06-2009, 06:23 PM
I have no idea who he is... but Im sure you will have a great time Billie! :)

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Oh goodness, Howie definitely needs to go international. :)

I would post a youtube video, but I can't really find a new one that is "clean" enough to post. Don't want to post any dirty words.