PDA

View Full Version : The 'Skip's Single Digit Dance

Watchinherskip
15-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Well not for a beloved trip to our WDW, but our cruise is right around the corner. Saturday we are bound via early morning flight to Miami, to meet up with our Carnival Cruise Line rendevous.

Our little family will join our neighbors (great friends actaully - we found them the home right around the cul de sac from us) to celebrate our daughter's graduation and their voyage off to their respective universities.

It sort of caught me off guard as we have had so many events and deadlines along the way what with graduation and college preparations. Now here it is....only five days away. I guess about a week from now we will be in Jamaica. How cool is that? So for my DS friends..hope you will join me in a SDD!:hosed::balloons::banana::bananamario::mental: :happydance::banana:
:wiggle::dance::jacksparrow2:
Sorry got a little carried away with the smillies!:tongue: :bananamario:

foreverducky
15-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Have a blast!!! I hope you bring us back some pictures! :D

MystikPiglit
15-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Have a funtastic time!
:wav:

Isafari
15-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Wow, sounds like a fantastic trip to me :yes:
Please remember your camera :D

Watchinherskip
15-06-2009, 03:28 PM
Thanks all! I will most certainly bring a camera or two....bringing my dive camera too. Hope to get some nice underwater shots.

uscwest
15-06-2009, 05:38 PM
Have a wonderful trip 'Skip.

Claire
15-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Have a fab time 'Skip! And use as many smilies as you want. :yes:

ukwdwnut
15-06-2009, 07:31 PM
hope you have a fantasmic time dan

dont forget penty of photos pleeeeeeeeese :D

Mari
15-06-2009, 07:34 PM
sounds like a GREAT trip!!

have lots of fun! :)

Watchinherskip
18-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Well down to the nitty gritty with around 36 hours to go. I need to make a list and check it twice. Can't wait to sample the menu! Have to dig out my dive camera.

catrancher
18-06-2009, 07:29 PM
Ohhhh.... yeahhhh......

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

:hosed:

Tom (:macwave:... have fun Dan! And Alex!)

Disneybumble
19-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Hope you all have a great memorable trip Dan.

foreverducky
19-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Yeah! A dive camera, that's awesome! Can't wait to see those photos. :D

Watchinherskip
19-06-2009, 01:48 PM
:tan2:Wowie Zowie!!!!! less that 22 hours to go! DW and I went out to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays last night, it was a celebration of DW's last day of class...she is off on summer vacation (three best reasons for becoming a teacher..June, July and August!:tongue:) and all we could talk about is our trip. Good thing as the food wasn't good (well my chicken piccata anyway) and I had an upset tummy all night. Maybe it was excitement. Got to work to find that the museum flooded last night. Our area had torrential rain, hail and water spouts (maybe a tornado too). Fortunately the planetarium escaped unscathed.

So today have to tidy up loose ends...make a list (I get chided a lot for doing that but hey it helps me:taunt: - that was to my friend Paul who is going along on the trip with his family and us).

Won't be long now!!! Gotta dance yet again:hosed:

:bounce::dance::bananamario:

:champers2:So cheers to all...will have to celebrate my Bday on board this Wed. Have a great week all. I will be bringing my trusty Fuji for lots of picutures.