PDA

View Full Version : Calling any artist

lozzy
16-06-2009, 10:06 AM
I have wanted a tattoo done for a really long time but I want one that I can have designed. I would love to have my DF and DS's names with pink flowers or butterflies in the design. I have looked online but can't find anything I like.

I was wondering if we have anyone on this great forums or a friend of someone who could help...

ukwdwnut
16-06-2009, 10:30 AM
I have wanted a tattoo done for a really long time but I want one that I can have designed. I would love to have my DF and DS's names with pink flowers or butterflies in the design. I have looked online but can't find anything I like.

I was wondering if we have anyone on this great forums or a friend of someone who could help...

laura my DD is a really good artist

foreverducky
16-06-2009, 11:24 AM
you know, you could ask the tattoo artist to come up with something original. :D

MystikPiglit
16-06-2009, 03:14 PM
you know, you could ask the tattoo artist to come up with something original. :D

:yes: If you go to a good tattooist and describe what you want, they will be able to draw it for you.:thumbsup:

lozzy
18-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Re: Calling any artist (update)

Right ok here is my effort, please tell me what you think.

3609.vB
The main butterfly will be a little more pink than it looks here but this is the scan results as it done with crayons.

I am thinking about taking to a tattooist and asking them if they could do something as close to this a poss. I am going to have it on the lower part of my back across one side, if that makes sence.

lozzy
18-06-2009, 10:11 AM
laura my DD is a really good artist

Thanks for the offer Mick I am probable asking a lot of someone to try and design something that is in my head, see what she thinks of what I have done, maybe she might be able to improve it for me.

MystikPiglit
18-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Ooh, that's really pretty. :thumbsup:
Wouldn't you rather have it somewhere that you can see easily?

foreverducky
18-06-2009, 12:08 PM
I really like it, I think it's very feminine. :)