PDA

View Full Version : which park is closer to The Beach Club?

Mari
17-06-2009, 07:21 PM
We will be having dinner at Cape May, and I dont know which park we should spend the day at

HS o Epcot? Can you walk to the beach Club from both? which one is closer?

Thanks! :)

Johnie
17-06-2009, 08:53 PM
I think they both are pretty close. Epcot might be slightly closer. You can walk or take the both to either place.

Tink
18-06-2009, 03:06 AM
EPCOT through the International Gateway is no more than a five minute walk. As you exit the gateway either climb the little hill, or take the pathway along the canal to the Beach Club.

If you want to walk to DHS, from EPCOT exit the same gateway and then climb the hill, bearing hard left at the top. Cross over the bridge and head for the boardwalk. Follow along the boardwalk, and turn left just as you reach the crossover to the Swan and Dolphin. You will now be walking along the canal heading for DHS. Follow the pathway along the canal (crossing under the overpass) until you reach the parking lot, where you will follow the walkway to the gate.

The walk from the International Gateway to DHS should take approximately 20 minutes (or a bit longer, depending on how quickly you walk).

The walk from the International Gateway to the Beach Club is quicker than taking the ferry as it will first go to the boardwalk.

The walk from the International Gateway to DHS may be faster than the ferry as it takes approximately 30 minutes to go from the dock at the IG, to the boardwalk, to the Beach Club, to the Swan and Dolphin and then DHS.

Hope that helps!

Mari
18-06-2009, 03:14 PM
Thak you!

Tink... wow!! thats a lot of information :) But I think I got it... :)

Johnie
18-06-2009, 06:07 PM
lol thanks Tink! I thought DHS was closer than that!