PDA

View Full Version : Friday I'm in Love

Claire
19-06-2009, 08:31 AM
By The Cure is the song stuck in my head.

Bring on the weekend!

disnut
19-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Bring on the weekend!

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

daveann
19-06-2009, 08:38 AM
i have to work this afternoon then i have got the weekend of just me and Dave oh and lucy of course :)

Disneybumble
19-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Saw the title Claire and started to sing the song. Well tonight Liam has his Prom. We have just picked up his suit and he is off having his hair cut. He is on the ceiling with excitement.
This will make you all laugh. I was explaining to My youngest DD about Liam and his prom and what he was wearing and she would like to know why is he wearing a "cucumber-band":ROFL1:

Tinkfan
19-06-2009, 12:07 PM
:ROFL1: Too funny, that reminds me of when my DD used to say the Pledge to the Flag, I pledge allegiance to the Flag, of the United " Steaks" of America!

Tink
19-06-2009, 12:13 PM
Awww, that's too cute Siobhan!!
I'm off for home today! :9: It's been a looong week. :sigh: More stress than anyone has a right to survive. :)

Take care everyone. I miss you all terribly. My time here is so very limited lately. :sorry:

Being without you, really affects how I move through my world. :( Thinking of all of you every day! Take care!

MystikPiglit
19-06-2009, 01:32 PM
Saw the title Claire and started to sing the song.

:lol: Me too. This is 'Our' song. We met on a Friday and fell in love. :love2:

My niece has her Prom tonight too. I can't believe she's that grown up already. I still remember taking her to school on her first day. Where has the time gone.. :unsure:

Take care everyone. I miss you all terribly. My time here is so very limited lately. :sorry:

We miss you too. :hug2: Hope you have a lovely weekend. :hug2:

Dawn
19-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Handing in my notice tomorrow morning. I'm so excited. :wavehands:

Mari
19-06-2009, 03:28 PM
.....but friday never hesitates.......

Mari
19-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Awww, that's too cute Siobhan!!
I'm off for home today! :9: It's been a looong week. :sigh: More stress than anyone has a right to survive. :)

Being without you, really affects how I move through my world. :( Thinking of all of you every day! Take care!

:hug2: and we really miss you...

Just remember... this too, shall pass :yes:

Handing in my notice tomorrow morning. I'm so excited. :wavehands:
yei!!!! :wavehands:

kazzaqld
21-06-2009, 07:30 AM
Almost the end of the weekend here now - rainy all day today! oh well. :sorry:

PsychoAlice
21-06-2009, 11:05 AM
I just saw the title and went backwards 1 year to when I actually saw The Cure in concert and dancing around to this song!!

josh.p.
21-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Had such a busy weekend!!! Friday night we had a pub collection for Hong Kong and out came the pirate costume again :sigh:

Saturday we had a bag-pack in our local sainsburys 9:00-5:00 with one 15 minute break :thud:

Next weekend we are staying at the farmhouse/hostel to prepare for the in-coming group of Hong Kong people... they are here in 3 weeks :thud:

We have a tombola stall at a local fair to raise more funds and we have another bag-pack at a local ASDA soon too!

It'll all be worth it when we get to meet the Hong Kong people and when we get to go over there :yes:

The eggs are still fine btw... we are at the half-way point now so the pictures might not be very good in the future as the embryo is getting bigger and bigger.