PDA

View Full Version : Is there a place called winter park?

disaholic
30-06-2009, 10:32 PM
Is there a place in orlando called winter park or is it winter gardens? Pretty confused but I think its somewhere with museums,boat rides and things like that?

It sounded like a good place to spend a day relaxing

Tink
30-06-2009, 10:42 PM
Yes, no and yes! :D :D

There is a place called Winter Park. It's not in Orlando, it's Winter Park. :yes: It's just north of Orlando.

There is a place called Winter Garden too. :yes: It's north of WDW.

Winter Park is most likely the one you are referring to. :yes:

Disfan
09-07-2009, 10:37 PM
which one has the mall?

Tink
09-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Winter Garden has Fowler Groves. It's a large area of shops, an outdoor mall, if you will (meaning that each store has its own entry, and they are not all under one roof).

Winter Park, has a similar area, and also the "village" area with loads of little shops. :yes:

keith
09-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Winter Garden has Fowler Groves. It's a large area of shops, an outdoor mall, if you will (meaning that each store has its own entry, and they are not all under one roof).

And very very nice it is too :yes:

Shellyamc
10-07-2009, 12:06 AM
One of these days I am going to feel like I can leave WDW and explore these other places :yes:

..but not anytime soon :D

Tinker
10-07-2009, 01:19 AM
which one has Kay Jewelers ? The manager of our store that I loved moved to I believe I want to say Winter Park . How far is it from WDW ? He would fall over if I walked in his store . He knew I loved Disney . :lol: