PDA

View Full Version : boo lol

tb2830
01-07-2009, 12:56 PM
sorry ive not had much input recently but ive had so much going on .......and you wont be surprised to hear that the wonderful man i married couldnt change his orrible ways and we have now parted.

so my holiday will now consist of me and my dd chloe who's 12 my wonderful parents are going to take the younger two away with them.

and chelsea will be stopping here as she's working. to say i really need this holiday now is a under statement. but hi ho hopefully i will live and learn now that a leopard never changes its spots.

Isafari
01-07-2009, 12:59 PM
sorry ive not had much input recently but ive had so much going on .......and you wont be surprised to hear that the wonderful man i married couldnt change his orrible ways and we have now parted.

I actually am surprised at that news Tracy!
So sorry :hug2:

tb2830
01-07-2009, 01:04 PM
I actually am surprised at that news Tracy!
So sorry :hug2:

lol im surprised that your surprised at that news diane lol

its for the best and for my own sanity if i had carried on i might aswell have booked myself into a prison

lozzy
01-07-2009, 01:06 PM
:hug2:Sorry to hear your news but only your know what is right for you and your family.

Rosie0610
01-07-2009, 01:07 PM
:hug2: It's awsome that you get to go and have some fun with your DD! You deserve it!

foreverducky
01-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you made the best choice for you and your children.

tb2830
01-07-2009, 01:12 PM
:hug2: It's awsome that you get to go and have some fun with your DD! You deserve it!

i know im so excited were gonna have a fab time

Sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you made the best choice for you and your children.

thank you and i certainly dont have any regrets now with my decision

ukwdwnut
01-07-2009, 01:15 PM
sorry to hear it trace but im not surprised really i think you have made the correct decision you cant carry on like that really can you, at least if you actually go thru with it this time you will get some stabiity for you and the kids :hug2:

Isafari
01-07-2009, 01:15 PM
its for the best and for my own sanity if i had carried on i might aswell have booked myself into a prison

:sorry::hug2: I just want you and the kids to be happy and, if without him is the way to go then good on ya for being brave enough to make the decision. So go and have the holiday of a lifetime with DD....it's sounds great, just the two of you :yes:

tb2830
01-07-2009, 01:19 PM
sorry to hear it trace but im not surprised really i think you have made the correct decision you cant carry on like that really can you, at least if you actually go thru with it this time you will get some stabiity for you and the kids :hug2:

exactly

:sorry::hug2: I just want you and the kids to be happy and, if without him is the way to go then good on ya for being brave enough to make the decision. So go and have the holiday of a lifetime with DD....it's sounds great, just the two of you :yes:

yep me and the kids are very happy chloe is doing excellant at school, chelsea is loving working with me and the other two well they just get on with it lol
my family are very happy with my decision and are glad to see the back of him

Isafari
01-07-2009, 01:29 PM
yep me and the kids are very happy chloe is doing excellant at school, chelsea is loving working with me and the other two well they just get on with it lol
my family are very happy with my decision and are glad to see the back of him

well, the best of luck to you all. Be happy :yes::hug2:

josh.p.
01-07-2009, 01:33 PM
:hug2: At least now you will have no doubts what-so-ever! :hug2: Well done for doing what is best for you and your family. :yes:

SleepinCatz
01-07-2009, 01:46 PM
First..Welcome home sweetie :)

2nd..ATTA girl!!! Life is too short to be miserable and Really happy to hear you and the Kids are doing good with this :)

3rd YAYAYAYAY Dinsey trip!!!

Gads...gotta run....have to get ready for the physical today...

Shellyamc
01-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Good for you :hug2:

Hard, yes..but it sounds like you are doing what is best for you and your family. You are going to have an amazing holiday with your DD!!!

On to planning!!!

MystikPiglit
01-07-2009, 02:29 PM
:hug2: Sorry to hear that it didn't work out. Just concentrate on making this the best trip ever for you and your DD. :hug2:

Disneybumble
01-07-2009, 02:55 PM
Oh mate at least you now can't think "what if". You know the what ifs and it's a road you don't have to travel again. More power to you.
Great holiday to look forward to and if the kids and your family are happy ,l bet that makes you happy.:hug2:

tb2830
01-07-2009, 05:40 PM
Oh mate at least you now can't think "what if". You know the what ifs and it's a road you don't have to travel again. More power to you.
Great holiday to look forward to and if the kids and your family are happy ,l bet that makes you happy.:hug2:

yep it does make me happy that everyone is happy :donald: and lots of vodka nights to look forward to aswell

mumof2
01-07-2009, 06:33 PM
what everyone else has said hun! :hug2:

sorry to hear it didn't work out but you know you did your best and now you can just concentrate on you and your children :thumbsup:

kazzaqld
01-07-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm sorry it didn't work out Tracy - but no-one can say you didn't give it your best! :hug2:

Onward and upward!!! And have an awesome holiday!

lisaw
01-07-2009, 07:54 PM
Sorry it didn't work out Tracy but like the others have said you tried and at least you know for sure now :hug2: Glad all your holiday plans have worked out :yes:

tb2830
02-07-2009, 12:10 PM
thanks everyone :hug2:

yes i plan to make mine and the kids lives fun i have a few idea's on what i want to do.

i also decided that i wasnt going to bring anymore stress on myself so im gonna let him divorce me and i'll just sign and send it back.

also going to not let him bother me if he doesnt see the kids.

mumof2
02-07-2009, 02:25 PM
thanks everyone :hug2:

yes i plan to make mine and the kids lives fun i have a few idea's on what i want to do.

i also decided that i wasnt going to bring anymore stress on myself so im gonna let him divorce me and i'll just sign and send it back.

also going to not let him bother me if he doesnt see the kids.

:hug2::hug2:

ukwdwnut
02-07-2009, 02:34 PM
good for you trace :hug2:

Jazmine
02-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Aww Tracy hon, im not surprised at your decision, but i so hoped that things were working out for you. It is a very hard thing to do but im glad that youve made the right choice for you, im sure you and DD are going to have a blast :yes: just keep looking forward, no looking back :thumbsup:
Luv Jacqui :hug2: xxxx

Tink
02-07-2009, 07:22 PM
:hug2: You've done everything you possibly can to give him EVERY chance for happiness with you and the children. He has chosen not to live that beautiful life, and that is on him. Now, and forever.

He makes the choices to see the children. There really is nothing for you to do about it other than support them and love them as you do. :yes:

Have a wonderful holiday. I can't imagine anyone needing one more than you right now! :hug2:

Take care now and sleep well tonight knowing that your conscience is clear and your heart pure. :hug2:

Debbie2
07-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I echo everyone else's comments, Tracy. You gave it another go and it's now time to draw a line in the sand and move on with the next chapter in your life.

Be happy hun :hug2:

Mandy
07-07-2009, 02:12 PM
I know I am new to this site and don't know you hun but still wish you all the best. :hug2:

tb2830
07-07-2009, 02:28 PM
nearly ended up with a relapse yesterday but my guardian angel bought me back down to earth xx

ukwdwnut
07-07-2009, 02:43 PM
stick with it trace you did soooooooo well last time :)

Isafari
07-07-2009, 03:04 PM
:hug2: stay strong, there is light at the end of that tunnel.