PDA

View Full Version : upside down building?

goofygal
06-07-2009, 12:14 PM
ok go on, you can laugh at me :lol: but apparently there's a building thats upside down on idrive which has loads of stuff to do and play with??? anyone know or have I been had :nono:

wdwgrandma
06-07-2009, 12:32 PM
I've seen it, but I haven't gone inside.

sunsetlakes
06-07-2009, 12:43 PM
It's Wonderworks Central Florida's only upside down attraction**||**Wonder Works (http://www.wonderworksonline.com/) My kids all call it the Upside-downie house too! We love it but don't go every time we visit Orlando. There's lots to do inside, scientific, learning and fun stuff including experiencing a cyclone, giant bubbles, electric chair. Great for a rainy day. :wave:

Tink
06-07-2009, 12:44 PM
It's Ripley's, isn't it? I've not been in there, but it does interest me. We are thinking about taking our Seth some day...

I know folks here have been in though. I'm sure someone will be along soon to share the experience with you.

It is a cool looking building! It's built to look like it is fully upside down. Very disorienting! :D

Tink
06-07-2009, 12:44 PM
Ah Wonderworks! Yes! That's it!

Our posts crossed. Thanks Sunsetlakes for the good info!

Ursula
06-07-2009, 12:59 PM
It is a great photo opportunity and a cool thing to do on a dull day. Once done though I doubt you'd do it again.... you go up floors and do stuff on each floor.

lozzy
06-07-2009, 01:14 PM
Never been in but here is a shot from our 2005 visit.

3675.vB

Maybe we will visit when we return next year.

Isafari
06-07-2009, 03:28 PM
I have some video footage of inside in the video and audio section. HERE (http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/other-florida-attractions/7928-wonderworks.html)

josh.p.
06-07-2009, 03:29 PM
I've been and wouldn't bother going every trip but there might be a bit of new stuff every other year?

You can build your own virtual rollercoaster which is cool, and there's loads of other fun-stuff to do. It's almost how I imagined the millenium dome in London. It's good for a 'day-off'- there is minigolf and a Ben & Jerry's nearby so you could combine the two.