PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 04:23 PM
:wave:Some of you may know me already, if not then I'm Sandra, married to Jai, we have 3 boys, Arun Ryan & Kyle ( hence the ark in arkvilla)

Look forward to hearing from everyone :smile:

ukwdwnut
06-07-2009, 04:24 PM
hey sandra :wave:

welcome to secrets so glad you joined us :D

great to meet you on saturday :)

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Thanks Mick.

I tried to say you referred me but it wouldn't accept EssexMick so you must have a different user name.

It was good to meet everyone and I've enjoyed seeing the photo's although it seems I was camera shy as I'm not in any, not even in the background - maybe everyone was trying to tell me something:unsure:

sunsetlakes
06-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Hi Sandra
Lovely to have you on board - I never knew that was where the ARK came from - very clever!
You might have been camera shy at the weekend, but we still got a glimpse of you when we watched the webcast, it looked like everyone had great fun................ I know all of us watching did :thumbsup:
Linda x

keith
06-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Welcome to Disney Secrets :wave:

:10:

Yorkie
06-07-2009, 04:40 PM
Hi Sandra:wave: Welcome from another newbie. Lovely to have met you on Saturday. Take care,Beryl:thumbsup:

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 04:41 PM
hi Linda,

I knew you were on here as I was chatting to Beryl and she told me you were friends. It's so nice to be able to get to know people. Beryl and her family were lovely.

Hope you got all your 'artwork' cleaned up.

ukwdwnut
06-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Thanks Mick.

I tried to say you referred me but it wouldn't accept EssexMick so you must have a different user name.

It was good to meet everyone and I've enjoyed seeing the photo's although it seems I was camera shy as I'm not in any, not even in the background - maybe everyone was trying to tell me something:unsure:

your welcome hun :hug2:

thats ok :)

well now you know i do :lol:

Isafari
06-07-2009, 04:42 PM
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets

Yorkie
06-07-2009, 04:43 PM
hi Linda,

I knew you were on here as I was chatting to Beryl and she told me you were friends. It's so nice to be able to get to know people. Beryl and her family were lovely.

:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed: x

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Hi Beryl,

Oh gosh you have a different user name - I'm going to get all confussed now.

Was just talking about you & your family to Kim at Premier saying how young Vickie looks as the mum of 4

Yorkie
06-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Actually, she is the Mum of 3. The other girl was another one of my DGD's, my daughters girl Kayley. I will tell her what you said when I see her later, you will be her new bestest friend:thumbsup:

sunsetlakes
06-07-2009, 04:52 PM
hi Linda,

I love Beryl to bits, but don't tell her............... she'll go all shy on me - lol I've met Nikki and she's gorgeous too, can't wait to meet them all at the end of the month.

We're getting there with the artwork, blooming nightmare but thanks for remembering :hug2:

Claire
06-07-2009, 04:54 PM
:secrets2:

Mandy
06-07-2009, 04:57 PM
:wave: Hi Sandra welcome to secrets! :wave:

Mags
06-07-2009, 06:02 PM
:wave:Some of you may know me already, if not then I'm Sandra, married to Jai, we have 3 boys, Arun Ryan & Kyle ( hence the ark in arkvilla)

Look forward to hearing from everyone :smile:

Hi there Sandra. Its the 'brownie' woman here. It was lovely to meet you. I even slept in your neck of the woods on Saturday night. :yes: Welcome.

Margaret

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi Margaret,

It was lovely to meet you and your brownies were superb.

Where did you day you got the recipe - was it Mrs Beasley?

Where did you stay Saturday - was it the Premier Inn at Liberty Bell -if so that's 2 mins from or home.

Hope you had a good journey home on Sunday:smile:

Mags
06-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi Margaret,

It was lovely to meet you and your brownies were superb.

Where did you day you got the recipe - was it Mrs Beasley?

Where did you stay Saturday - was it the Premier Inn at Liberty Bell -if so that's 2 mins from or home.

Hope you had a good journey home on Sunday:smile:

I did stay there indeed. The journey home was very easy. It is close to the railway station, so it was a quick trip into London Liverpool St and then onto the Cambridge train from there. The brownie recipe came from Mrs Fields (courtesy of Dyannbakes.com) :yes:

Margaret

Mr LoveBucket
06-07-2009, 07:09 PM
Hello and welcome to Secrets Sandra. :wiggle:

sunsetlakes
06-07-2009, 07:11 PM
Hello and welcome to Secrets Sandra. :wiggle:

Beware Sandra - this is my DH Rob, and when he posts under his own name i'm not responsible for him -lol :wave:

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 07:15 PM
Thanks for the tip off Linda - I'll keep an eye on him for you

I'm just trying to work out how to do a advert for the villa nd as usual It's a trial for me...

sunsetlakes
06-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the tip off Linda - I'll keep an eye on him for you

I'm just trying to work out how to do a advert for the villa nd as usual It's a trial for me...

You bring in your signature the same as the other site but you have to remember that it has to be a lot smaller on this one

Mr LoveBucket
06-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Give us a shout if you need any help Sandra. Did you manage to get your website sorted?

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Hi Rob,

Nearly there with the website - I found somone who is doing it but I have to wait until after the 7th July to transfer the domain names that I bought, then it should be sorted quite quickly.

It's not all singing and dancing but it will be ours and not through an advertising site.

Will let you have the link once it's up and running.

I have done an advert in the advertsiers section - it's not as clean as yours and my pictures are very big but they look nice and it has all the info that's needed I think.

Please take a look and critique :unsure:

keith
06-07-2009, 07:32 PM
If I can help in any way just give me a shout! but Linda & Rob will probably be more use than me on this one.

Thanks again everyone for supporting the site :thumbsup: I LOVE the villas, particularly the look of those pools and games rooms!

ps. The best villas are advertised here: http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/villa-advertisers/ Anyone considering a villa for their next holiday should take a look before the dates all book up :yes:

Karen
06-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Hi and a warm welcome to SecretsI think a few of us have new user names on here (buffalo)

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 08:22 PM
It's going to be confusing!!

Mine is the same for obvious reasons :smile:

Mr LoveBucket
06-07-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi Sandra, If I was to be picky.... I would put your pictures in before your guest comments and if you want you pictures to be smaller, resize them before uploading to your album. Otherwise everything looks fab as always.

Have fun and I hope the website works out well for you. :thumbsup:

Rob

arkvilla
06-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Thanks Rob

Have no idea how to resize them... or put them before the guest comments but will have a play around tomorrow as I'm getting brain mush after sitting here so long messing about with it.

Thanks as always for your help :smile:

Wendy
07-07-2009, 07:48 AM
Hi Sandra and :secrets3:

premier travel
07-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Hi Sandra, well come to disney secrets
Kim

ukwdwnut
07-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Thanks Rob

Have no idea how to resize them... or put them before the guest comments but will have a play around tomorrow as I'm getting brain mush after sitting here so long messing about with it.

Thanks as always for your help :smile:

see this program (http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/gadgets-gizmos/2800-free-photo-shrinking-program.html) sandra so easy to shrink the photos, if you need help with the settings give me a shout ok :)

MystikPiglit
07-07-2009, 02:14 PM
:wave: Hello and welcome!

arkvilla
07-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Thank you all for your welcomes :smile:

Sandra