PDA

View Full Version : are virgin seats cramped??

MKjake
08-07-2009, 09:03 AM
Hi are virgin atlantic seats in economy really cramped :( weve booked with them for the first time, normally ba, and yesterday we were told that theyre really badly cramped?

premier travel
08-07-2009, 12:16 PM
No they are if I am right the same as BA size wise. I have been with both and found very similar.
Kim

Ursula
08-07-2009, 12:28 PM
I would say First Choice were tighter. VA are ok.

*Bambi-Belle*
08-07-2009, 01:29 PM
I would say First Choice were tighter. VA are ok.

I was just about to say the same that I thought FC were worse.

I find them fine.

ukwdwnut
08-07-2009, 01:35 PM
im ok in VA seats

i thought FC had a bigger seat pitch than VA?

*Bambi-Belle*
08-07-2009, 02:07 PM
im ok in VA seats

i thought FC had a bigger seat pitch than VA?

Do they?:unsure:

Although I'm only 5/2" so legroom isn't a problem for me. I would say Virgin seats are wider if you know what I mean which is a good thing as the controls for the TV and stuff are on the inside of your arm rest heeheehee! We had four seats in the middle row and were fine with plenty of room.

We had two and two with First Choice and it all felt very tight. My DH wasn't comfy at all, he found the seats really hard and squished, but maybe we just in a bad bit of the plane.

I know most won't agree but the best seats we ever had was on the old Travel City planes.:tongue: We did both economy and First class with them and both were great. It was true that the planes were out of the Arc but the seats were really comfy heeheehee. I was gutted when they went under.:sorry:

premier travel
08-07-2009, 02:18 PM
All the likes aof TC , FC etc staing larger leg room what they are not saying is their seats are more cramped and not so wide. So elbows everywhere. Once virgin roll out the new aircraft on the MCO/MIA route you will see a difference, at the moment they are on the Far East route etc.

Kim

Ursula
08-07-2009, 02:30 PM
All the likes aof TC , FC etc staing larger leg room
Kim

Looks at clock?... It's five o clock somewhere ;) Lol...

Dawn
08-07-2009, 06:17 PM
Adrian is 6ft 2ins and survives VA economy without any major problems.

Unless he gets behind a recliner but that's a whole 'nuther thread. :rotfl:

*Bambi-Belle*
08-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Adrian is 6ft 2ins and survives VA economy without any major problems.

Unless he gets behind a recliner but that's a whole 'nuther thread. :rotfl:

Next time Dawn get Seven to swap places with his Dad and get him to kick the back of the chair until the passenger with bad manners un-reclines. heeheeheeheehee!!!:devillaugh::embarassed: