PDA

View Full Version : Weekend plans!

Mandy
10-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Well I'm here again being nosey.
What have you all got planned for the weekend?

Nothing much for me in the day tomorrow only housework:thumbsdown:,
but on the evening going to my son's football team presentation at our local football club. :)

Nothing much on Sunday DH watching F1 so might watch that with him and of course be on secrets. :yes:

Oh Yes! nearly forgot my Daughter has her dance exam on Sunday as well!

premier travel
10-07-2009, 08:00 AM
Work, work and more work, been working upto 11pm this week, working saturday, just want sunshine sunday and can catch some rays!
Kim

mumof2
10-07-2009, 08:03 AM
well i have just found out that tomorrow i have to wait around for someone to collect a bike that DH has sold, so i guess i may as well try a bit of ironing while i'm waiting :thumbsdown:

maybe mini moto racing with the boys on Sunday tea time but that's all I have planned!

might take a walk along the seafront if the weather's nice.

tb2830
10-07-2009, 08:23 AM
i have the weekend off yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thou i do have to pop in for half hour to cash up and i plan to do hardly nothing ..........might have a good clear out just incase prat has left anything behind

also might sort through my holiday bits

sunsetlakes
10-07-2009, 08:28 AM
I have my mom coming to stay for a long weekend (must make sure the house is clean :unsure:) My granddaughter is doing her first show tomorrow (dance), so we have tickets to go and watch her (will end up with a square bum as its 2 1/2 hours long :bugeye:) and Sunday we have everyone coming over for dinner.............. no rest for the wicked, so it's a good job I'm a good girl.................. No comment Mick please :wink::taunt:

daveann
10-07-2009, 09:09 AM
Dave and I have got the weekend off together which i cant wait for :) hope to go for a walk in the new forest with lucy :)
we need to get the front bedroom de boxed as my son is coming next weekend :) we keep saying tomorrow we will start but tomorrow never comes :lol:
we are so looking forward to the weekend stressed out at the moment :(

Deb
10-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Dave and I have got the weekend off together which i cant wait for :) hope to go for a walk in the new forest with lucy :)
we need to get the front bedroom de boxed as my son is coming next weekend :) we keep saying tomorrow we will start but tomorrow never comes :lol:
we are so looking forward to the weekend stressed out at the moment :(

Awww Ann :hug2: A lovely relaxing weekend with Dave may be just what you need! Just put all the boxes together in an oblong shape and make a bed for your son on top!!! Save you all that time :D

We have a weekend together too, first time in a while that he hasn't had to go and do some other stuff. We are hoping to teach puppy his "Leave" command so that the poor pusscats can have a peaceful life again...should be fun...or not!!! Mr Deb has some paperwork to do but at least he can do it at home, and we have a few little odd jobs around the house to do, but nothing too strenuous and we can do that together :yes:

wdwgrandma
10-07-2009, 09:39 AM
We are attending the birthday party of a 2 year old at Chucky Cheese (oh joy...) tomorrow. She is the little girl for whom I made the pretty dress card.

I need to made a birthday card for a co-worker - it's going to ba a "purse"! I also have a few other projects I'm working on, as well.

John has to work today - our day off - but I'm home.

Debbie2
10-07-2009, 10:12 AM
DH going fishing tomorrow.

I am car-booting again on Sunday (balance of holiday due in two weeks so hoping to make some )

Jodie
10-07-2009, 01:10 PM
F1 F1 then a little bit more F1

Taja
10-07-2009, 01:26 PM
F1 F1 then a little bit more F1

What is "F1"? :unsure:

My brain is saying function key on the computer. Really don't think so, though! :lol:

My only plans are to do as much as I can at home (clean pool, weeding, housework, etc.) without overheating (expected temperature near 115F degrees both days). Would like to work in washing the car--might try to do that tonight as the sun goes down and the driveway is shaded. It will be 100+ degrees, but it won't be much cooler any time soon! :lol:

Also have to study for my estate and trust classes. I'm trying to read ahead in case anything happens and I don't have time to do the reading later. :sigh:

DisneyFreak
10-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Friday night: adopting 2 adult kitties tonight.

Saturday: Mom's in town from Chicago so will be spending some time with her while her husband is out in a sailing race. Going to our neighbor's 50th birthday party. Making Mango shrimp and garlic dip w/veggies.

Sunday: Floating around in the pool reading.

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 03:23 PM
nothing tomorrow but going fishing on sunday :)

Claire
10-07-2009, 03:25 PM
What is "F1"? :unsure:

Formula 1 motor racing Taja. Go Jenson!

Dizneyblonde
10-07-2009, 04:16 PM
School prom tonight - kids at their Dad's
Lie in tomorrow then tidy house or holiday shopping if time
Sunday lazy day with kids or shopping

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 04:42 PM
will have to sky+ the GP fingers crossed for jenson :)