PDA

View Full Version : Finally

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 05:08 PM
i got my disabled parking bay out the back of the house after 2 yrs and person/s objecting to it WTH why would they object its not outside there house its outside mine fgs :mad:

mumof2
10-07-2009, 05:10 PM
good news Mick, but don't be surprised if some people park there just for the he** of it - they do you know, and they can :thumbsdown:

it's happened to my Mum with hers in the past.

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 05:11 PM
good news Mick, but don't be surprised if some people park there just for the he** of it - they do you know, and they can :thumbsdown:

it's happened to my Mum with hers in the past.

yeah it is good news

nope ony disabled badge holders can park in M :D

mumof2
10-07-2009, 05:13 PM
yeah it is good news

nope ony disabled badge holders can park in M :D

if it's the white bays Mick, anyone can park in it so we've been told as in not enforcable (sp?) - perhaps it's different up your way. Anyway, let's hope they don't! :thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 05:15 PM
if it's the white bays Mick, anyone can park in it so we've been told as in not enforcable (sp?) - perhaps it's different up your way. Anyway, let's hope they don't! :thumbsup:

the council said anyone with a DB can park in it and no one else, hopefully people visiting will have some respect the neighbours are pretty decent here

mumof2
10-07-2009, 05:22 PM
the council said anyone with a DB can park in it and no one else, hopefully people visiting will have some respect the neighbours are pretty decent here

it'll make your life easier that's for sure, can't understand people objecting though - what's wrong with them?!

Mandy
10-07-2009, 05:24 PM
Glad you got your bay Mick and hope you don't get any hassel with people wanting to park there now.

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 05:30 PM
it'll make your life easier that's for sure, can't understand people objecting though - what's wrong with them?!

omg will it, when i cant park out side the house i park down the road opposite but back up to the house its up an incline and thats what does me in....dunno some people are just funny about stuff and object to anything and everything

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Glad you got your bay Mick and hope you don't get any hassel with people wanting to park there now.

thx mandy hopefully not, dont usually/normally have any problems

mumof2
10-07-2009, 05:33 PM
dunno some people are just funny about stuff and object to anything and everything

you're not wrong there - enjoy your bay Mick! :thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 05:35 PM
you're not wrong there - enjoy your bay Mick! :thumbsup:

well i wont be doing a song and dance in it just parking the car in it :lol:

mumof2
10-07-2009, 05:57 PM
well i wont be doing a song and dance in it just parking the car in it :lol:

no, best not do a song and dance - they'll take it away if they see you! :tongue:

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 05:59 PM
no, best not do a song and dance - they'll take it away if they see you! :tongue:

:lol: i dont dance anyway, never have only to smoochies ;) so no problem there

mumof2
10-07-2009, 06:01 PM
:lol: i dont dance anyway, never have only to smoochies ;) so no problem there

:lol:

ukwdwnut
10-07-2009, 06:02 PM

im too shy to do it on me own :D

Isafari
10-07-2009, 06:20 PM

Debbie2
10-07-2009, 06:25 PM
Good for you, Mick

Hope people respect it. It drives me insane when I want to park and see some young healthy people taking up the disabled bays and running into the shops whilst I have to park miles away with DS and his wheelchair. I do give them a pieace of my mind now and they feel awful when they see my DS...why do they do it!!!

Mari
10-07-2009, 07:02 PM
great news!!!!

.. and some people ... we have a saying here "Even what they dont eat makes their stomach upset"

mainecoon lover
10-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Really pleased for you Mick. Some people are just not very nice sometimes are they. Friends of mine, neighbours objected to an extention for disabled adaption for their dd.

Mags
10-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Glad that has happened for you Mick after so long.

Margaret

sunsetlakes
11-07-2009, 06:59 AM
Great news Mick, it makes such a difference if you can park close-by without the hassle and stress of having to walk too far and be worn out by the time you get where you're going - well done :thumbsup:

Karen
11-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Well done on getting your parking bay. My DMIL had hers last year and has made such a difference to them. Their road was so busy they stopped going out in case they couldnt park when they got home.

ukwdwnut
13-07-2009, 08:47 AM
thx all...it will help loads as there are a few visitors used to park there and couldnt park when i got home from work so hopefully they will repect the space :)

mumof2
13-07-2009, 09:57 AM
thx all...it will help loads as there are a few visitors used to park there and couldnt park when i got home from work so hopefully they will repect the space :)

:thumbsup:

Tinkfan
13-07-2009, 12:14 PM
I don't know about you but it's the inclines that do me in!! ( and we live on a very steep hill! :yes: Go figure!)

ukwdwnut
13-07-2009, 12:19 PM
I don't know about you but it's the inclines that do me in!! ( and we live on a very steep hill! :yes: Go figure!)

same here too thats why i asked for one to be put outside was a fight tho thats for sure

MystikPiglit
13-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Glad to hear that you finally got your bay, I hope it'll make life a liitle easier. :thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
13-07-2009, 01:23 PM
Glad to hear that you finally got your bay, I hope it'll make life a liitle easier. :thumbsup:

it will im sure....no more walking :)

daveann
13-07-2009, 01:45 PM
did they put mick's spot only on it :) seriously though thats great for you :)

ukwdwnut
13-07-2009, 02:03 PM
did they put mick's spot only on it :) seriously though thats great for you :)

nah i did that :wink::lol:

Jazmine
15-07-2009, 07:50 PM
i got my disabled parking bay out the back of the house after 2 yrs and person/s objecting to it WTH why would they object its not outside there house its outside mine fgs :mad:

Let me at em Mick :ouch::poke::stormmad:
how pathetic are these people :thumbsdown:

One time a neighbours sister parked in DS bay at the front of the house, (room for 5 cars out there and it was empty) , when i came back from picking Billy up from his centre she was parked in it, i saw her coming out so asked why she felt the need to park there, couldnt believe it when she said "I didnt realise it was a disabled bay" told her she shouldnt be driving as she must have a serious eye defect :slap:
ps she didnt park there again :yes:
Jacqui :hug2: xxxx Happy Parking hun xxx

ukwdwnut
16-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Let me at em Mick :ouch::poke::stormmad:
how pathetic are these people :thumbsdown:

One time a neighbours sister parked in DS bay at the front of the house, (room for 5 cars out there and it was empty) , when i came back from picking Billy up from his centre she was parked in it, i saw her coming out so asked why she felt the need to park there, couldnt believe it when she said "I didnt realise it was a disabled bay" told her she shouldnt be driving as she must have a serious eye defect :slap:
ps she didnt park there again :yes:
Jacqui :hug2: xxxx Happy Parking hun xxx

i know tell me about it. must just luv to moan and be awkward is all i can think of.

omg this woman is unreal how can you miss a disabled bay. thats so funny, people live in a dream world dont they

thx jacqui xxx