PDA

View Full Version : **New SeaWorld Tour

Isafari
11-07-2009, 12:16 PM
Just a quick word to let you know that SeaWorld have a new tour available. Details in my animal guide HERE (http://wdisneysecrets.com/index.php/animal-guide-to-florida/88-seaworld/271-animal-shows-and-photo-tour.html)

It sounds good to me and I am defiantely going to do it in December with DH :yes:

keith
11-07-2009, 12:19 PM
OOOO thanks issy!

That could be a perfect way for me to see seaworld since I seem to wander round never seeming to see anything other than shamu PLUS of course, the photo ops would be brilliant

Kate
11-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Ooooh, can you imagine the photos you could get from that!! Sounds very good!
Is it just the shows you get to see or do they take you "backstage" at all? I really love Seaworld, could spend days there!

Isafari
11-07-2009, 06:31 PM
Ooooh, can you imagine the photos you could get from that!! Sounds very good!
Is it just the shows you get to see or do they take you "backstage" at all? I really love Seaworld, could spend days there!

No backstage areas Kate. You watch the shows and when the area has cleared, you have your photo taken with the stars. :thumbsup:

Dizneyblonde
11-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Seems very expensive just to have your photo taken!As much as i want a pic with Shamu.

Priority seating is ok but if you get to the shows early enough seating is usually fine.

I'm still cross with Seaworld for withdrawing the Predator's Tour :(

Think we'll pass on this one and stick with the Shark Dive and Dine with Shamu we already have booked! :lol: