PDA

View Full Version : Favourite orlando food?

jojo
17-07-2009, 02:46 PM
now im not just talking about disney here but anywhere in orlando

we love cinnabons with a passion, twinkies and pringles :lol: i know you can get pringles in the uk but they also have stax i think over there which are even better

we love the black angus too oh and rubie tuesdays

Tink
17-07-2009, 02:49 PM
The restaurant Ceviche with its fantastic selection of tapas. :yes:

Dawn
17-07-2009, 03:59 PM
Proper french toast. :D

foreverducky
17-07-2009, 04:03 PM
I have to say that I've never eaten in Orlando, only at disney, but my favorite meal is that potato casserole at Chef Mickeys for breakfast. I just can't get enough of it.

Isafari
17-07-2009, 04:10 PM
Well, we have to have a Cinnabon if we go to Islands of Adventure. At Mk it's a casey's hotdog even thopugh I don't eat hotdogs at home, I love these :yes:

arkvilla
17-07-2009, 04:40 PM
My DH loves the iced marble cake in Publix - we always bring one home to the UK without squashing it.... and that is some feat

Sandra

Bichonpoochies
17-07-2009, 04:52 PM
For me it has to be a Flippers All Meat pizza. It's the one foody thing I always look forward to with relish. Beats Pizza Hut, Papa John's, and Dominoes out of sight. My tummy's gurgling away just thinking about it!

Shellyamc
17-07-2009, 04:56 PM
My DH loves the iced marble cake in Publix - we always bring one home to the UK without squashing it.... and that is some feat

Sandra

:bugeye:

How do you do that???

Mari
17-07-2009, 04:57 PM
not necessarily in Orlando, but in the US in general

IHOP

Taco Bell

Ive got simple tastes hahahahahaha

arkvilla
17-07-2009, 05:36 PM
:bugeye:

How do you do that???

Hi Shelley,

Well - I don't know...

I am one of the few lucky women of this world whose husband does ALL the packing - I don't get involved apart from choosing what clothes to take - I then pass them to him and he does the rest!!

It's great :happybounce:

Sandra

Shellyamc
17-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Hi Shelley,

Well - I don't know...

I am one of the few lucky women of this world whose husband does ALL the packing - I don't get involved apart from choosing what clothes to take - I then pass them to him and he does the rest!!

It's great :happybounce:

Sandra

Well I bow to his awesome packing skills :worship: You should take pictures next time :lol:

Johnie
18-07-2009, 03:50 AM
hmm there aren't many things in Orlando that I can't get at home.....

but we do not have Sweet Tomatoes and I really like it so we go when we're there.

piglet
18-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Do Dole Whips count as food :awesome:

ukwdwnut
18-07-2009, 11:39 AM
i just luv the chinese at the florida mall mmmmmmmmmmmmm

sunsetlakes
18-07-2009, 11:39 AM
I love the Orange Chicken at Manchu Wok in the Florida Mall. When I was on my diet I craved it so much that I had a photo of it as my screensaver - the only thing was I had to stop myself from licking the screen a few times ............... yum :drool:

sunsetlakes
18-07-2009, 11:40 AM

SNAP :ROFL:

ukwdwnut
18-07-2009, 11:41 AM
I love the Orange Chicken at Manchu Wok in the Florida Mall. When I was on my diet I craved it so much that I had a photo of it as my screensaver - the only thing was I had to stop myself from licking the screen a few times ............... yum :drool:

SNAP :ROFL:

:lol:

thats the one i like is that the 1st chinese on the right as you look down the food court :D

Claire
18-07-2009, 11:42 AM

Snap!

And the mushroom soup at The Market St cafe in Celebration.

sunsetlakes
18-07-2009, 11:45 AM
:lol:

thats the one i like is that the 1st chinese on the right as you look down the food court :D

Mick................... I'm a woman, I still have to turn maps around to read them let alone know my left from my right :unsure: Its on the corner opposite another chinese on the other corner and sort of near KFC and next to Subways - I know my landmarks :thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
18-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Mick................... I'm a woman, I still have to turn maps around to read them let alone know my left from my right :unsure: Its on the corner opposite another chinese on the other corner and sort of near KFC and next to Subways - I know my landmarks :thumbsup:

:lol: well you do know where the food is for sure :lol:

the food court at mall of millennia is nice too you been there?

sunsetlakes
18-07-2009, 11:51 AM
:lol: well you do know where the food is for sure :lol:

the food court at mall of millenia is nice too you been there?

Oh that's too posh for us, the only time I went to Millenia it was almost empty and I found myself tip-toeing around to stop my heels from tapping and making noises - I don't think there was anyone else in there :unsure: Even Rob spoke in a whisper and if you had met Rob you would know that's really weird :eek3: I love Ikea there though, much cheaper than ours

Tink
18-07-2009, 11:59 AM
MM is much like a museum sometimes! LOL. We go only during Christmas, because the sales at the high end stores are incredible. :yes:

The food court there, or the other dining options (not all are in a food court proper, like McCormick and Scmick's) are probably worth a stop though. We aren't fans of The Cheesecake Factory, but loads of folks are and they have a pretty large one there.

IKEA has the BEST Swedish meatballs, don't they? :D There is a pretty nice cafeteria at the IKEA in Orlando. :yes:

ukwdwnut
18-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Oh that's too posh for us, the only time I went to Millenia it was almost empty and I found myself tip-toeing around to stop my heels from tapping and making noises - I don't think there was anyone else in there :unsure: Even Rob spoke in a whisper and if you had met Rob you would know that's really weird :eek3: I love Ikea there though, much cheaper than ours

there were loads of people when we went linda had a fashion parade going on too...i agree its very poshe and hugely expensive, my nephew wanted to get his girl a bag and purse and the bag was 25ook and the purse 1500k :lol: yeah like she would like that stuff lol

sunsetlakes
18-07-2009, 12:09 PM
MM is much like a museum sometimes! LOL.

IKEA has the BEST Swedish meatballs, don't they? :D :yes:

Museum :ROFL1: Defo the best meatballs :yes:

my nephew wanted to get his girl a bag and purse and the bag was 25ook and the purse 1500k :lol: yeah like she would like that stuff lol

Did he buy both? :shocked:

ukwdwnut
18-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Museum :ROFL1: Defo the best meatballs :yes:

Did he buy both? :shocked:

:lol: didnt buy any :lol:

Johnie
18-07-2009, 03:16 PM
oh yes, we always stop in IKEA for meatballs.

Bichonpoochies
21-07-2009, 02:39 PM

If you love this chinese food you should try the Panda Express in Kissimmee. It's the same sort of food but you can eat in or take it away. Not a restaurant as such, more like a McDonalds for chinese :yes:

gwennie81
23-07-2009, 02:46 AM
BJ Brewhouse and IKEA's cafeteria on Conroy Rd. (next to Mall at Millenia).