PDA

View Full Version : Do you watch trublood or twilight?

mgmrach
23-07-2009, 12:23 AM
I love twilight totally into it and cant wait for the new film but Ive just started watching trublood which has hooked me too :lol: anyone else into vampire books and stuff?

foreverducky
23-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Love both! :yes: The Charlaine Harris books on Sookie are fantastic!

I have been into vampire romances for years....way before it was popular. :) I loved Dracula with Gary Oldman. One of my favorite romance writers that has been writing vampire stories is Amanda Ashley (aka Madeline Baker).

I liked watching the new version of Dark Shadows with Ben Cross. Also enjoyed the only season of Moonlight that came out a year or so ago. A few years ago there was another series, but it only made one season too, as the main actor died in a motorcycle accident.

As you can see I love them all!!!!

Mandy
23-07-2009, 06:46 AM
I have read the twilight book by Stephenine Meyer and am just in the middle of reading her second book in the series of four new moon. I love the books! I'm not one for reading but have really enjoyed these. :) :yes:

Wendy
23-07-2009, 07:14 AM
I've sky+ it but we haven't got round to watching it. I used to enjoy Moonlight, but that got cancelled after one season :shrug:

sunsetlakes
23-07-2009, 08:04 AM
I haven't seen it or read the books, but am beginning to feel left out now :sorry: I'm off to Borders today for a Starbucks and my first Twilight book :thumbsup:

lisaw
23-07-2009, 08:08 AM
I ordered the film and the first three twilight books (the ones with the red edges to the pages - very cool!) I watched the film last week and loved it - my sort of film, don't know why I haven't seen it before! Half way through the first book and I can't put it down :D

uscwest
23-07-2009, 11:34 AM
We watch True Blood. Love it

keith
23-07-2009, 11:44 AM
We watch True Blood. Love it

Only seen the first one so far but second episode tomorrow evening! Liking it so far though :yes:

Lisa1976
23-07-2009, 12:32 PM
I LOVE Twilight, want my own Edward Cullen please :D I'm not going to read the books though as I want to wait for New Moon!

Watched the first one of True Blood last week and I have to say it was a bit weird, has nothing on Twilight!!

MystikPiglit
23-07-2009, 12:41 PM
These are the tv shows I've watched:
Angel
Buffy
Being Human
Blood Ties
Forever Knight
Moonlight
Vampire High
Young Dracula

Just started watching Trueblood. It's a bit odd.

So I guess you could say I'm a bit of a Vampfan. :devilbat::evilbat:

disneymom
23-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I LOVE Twilight, want my own Edward Cullen please :D I'm not going to read the books though as I want to wait for New Moon!

Watched the first one of True Blood last week and I have to say it was a bit weird, has nothing on Twilight!!

Im with Lisa true blood was very weird I dont know if it gets better but it doesnt look a patch on Twilight

foreverducky
23-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Twilight and True Blood are for 2 different audiences. True Blood is for adults only, especially the actual HBO episodes. Twilight is for all ages.

Lisa1976
23-07-2009, 02:00 PM
I just found True Blood to be weird, thats the only word I can think of to describe it, just wasnt sure at all. I'll definately give it a go and keep watching, but thankfully I Sky+ most things to that I can skip if im bored, terrible I know :D

foreverducky
23-07-2009, 02:38 PM
The books are much better (but I usually feel that way). I think True Blood is different from most vampire shows/movies/books, as the vampires are "out of coffin." Most of the time, they are hidden away and very few people know they exist.

iluvdisney
04-08-2009, 05:01 PM
What about moonlight? is that any good? It's supposed to be about a vampire detective?

Britchick
04-08-2009, 05:29 PM
being human- fantastic can't wait for a new series, love Twilight- books are the best - nearly finished 3rd book.

have sky+ true blood can't wait to watch it- i like weird so should like it lol

Wendy
04-08-2009, 05:42 PM
I'll definitely go for True Blood being weird. Is it just me or is it a little bit naughty as well :anxious:

Definitely not what I was expecting :lol:

Britchick
04-08-2009, 06:14 PM
naughty is good :tongue:

uscwest
04-08-2009, 06:29 PM
What about moonlight? is that any good? It's supposed to be about a vampire detective?Donna and I both enjoyed Moonlight. However, it never got much of an audience here and was canceled.

I'll definitely go for True Blood being weird. Is it just me or is it a little bit naughty as well :anxious:

Definitely not what I was expecting :lol:A "bit naughty" doesn't begin to describe it. "VERY VERY NAUGHTY" is more like it.

Britchick
04-08-2009, 06:31 PM
A "bit naughty" doesn't begin to describe it. "VERY VERY NAUGHTY" is more like it.

must watch it tonight :lol:

foreverducky
04-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Naughty is good in any way, shape or form! :D

Moonlight was so good! I was so disappointed when it was cancelled.

Britchick
04-08-2009, 08:17 PM
welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll......... .......just watched first episode and I'm hooked:thumbsup: and i presume it was the full HBO version as i can't imagine it to have a more adult theme. :unsure:

foreverducky
04-08-2009, 08:19 PM
I think if you've read the books, the show is even better! Glad you liked it, I just bought the first season and have the second preordered.