PDA

View Full Version : woo hoo

tb2830
07-23-2009, 07:57 AM
today i can make my first photo session booking ....im sooooooo excited :donald:

and for some strange reason i just feel on top of the world today ..... also have a trip to the doctors to give up the smoking again. im going on a course next february so i can do one to one smoking courses at work and i didnt want to sit there smelling of ciggies being a hypocrite. also dad has gave in and im sooooooo proud of him.

also have a night out this saturday with the girls for my birthday which im looking forward to (promise teresa i wont send you any drunken texts this time lol)

on a whole everything is just great.

been having some attention from the males some not wanted lol and some very exciting but hey im young and certainly not going to tie myself down again

sunsetlakes
07-23-2009, 08:03 AM
What a lovely positive thread!! I wish you luck and success with your giving up the dreaded smoking - a special incentive if you are giving up at the same time as your dad. :hug2:

Sounds like you have a great time planned for Saturday - give them men what for! Have a fabulous time and don't do anything I wouldn't do :wink:

Hope you get your photo session booked and of course................. have a great day :wiggle:

Mandy
07-23-2009, 08:07 AM
I wish you all the luck in the world with you stopping smoking hun, I know you can do it. :yes:

Sound like you have a lovely night planned for Saturday I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

Hope you get your photo session booked today. :yes:

lisaw
07-23-2009, 08:09 AM
Good luck with the not smoking! :hug2:

Glad everything is going so well for you and you're feeling great! Have a fab night on Saturday :D

ukwdwnut
07-23-2009, 09:54 AM
good luck with the booking

hope this time you can give up the weed :)

MystikPiglit
07-23-2009, 11:26 AM
and for some strange reason i just feel on top of the world today

That's good to hear. :hug2:

Rosie0610
07-23-2009, 12:06 PM
Made me smile today! :)

And if there's any drunken texting we need to be copied in on it!

tb2830
07-23-2009, 01:19 PM
just booked the polynesion photo session and the grand floridian just one to go which i will book tomorrow

Jodie
07-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Good luck with the smoking (or lack off) and have fun on Sat!

Isafari
07-23-2009, 02:17 PM
It's great to hear you being so positive Tracy :hug2:

Shellyamc
07-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Sounds like you are having a great day indeed :yes:

Good luck with the smoking! It is hard, but so well worth it. We are here if there is anything we can do :thumbsup:

tb2830
07-23-2009, 06:07 PM
thanks everyone cos im feeling so happy you can garantee i will come crashing down soon lol

ukwdwnut
07-23-2009, 06:11 PM
thanks everyone cos im feeling so happy you can garantee i will come crashing down soon lol

well talk about the positiveness not lasting long :lol: you will be ok trace, just keep being positive :D

tb2830
07-23-2009, 06:14 PM
well talk about the positiveness not lasting long :lol: you will be ok trace, just keep being positive :D

my life is like a games of snakes and ladders :donald:

Jazmine
07-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi tracy hun sooo pleased your`e trying hard to give up the cigs, good that youve got your Dad doing it at the same time, give each other support :yes:
hope you have a blast on Saturday and have a lovely Birthday :hug2: not long till your hols :mental:
Jacqui xxxx

ukwdwnut
07-23-2009, 06:17 PM
my life is like a games of snakes and ladders :donald:

:lol: i know jeez :lol: well just keep laughing and be positive, and stay off the fags this time :lol:

oh and have a great birthday too :D

Disneybumble
07-23-2009, 07:57 PM
WE NEED TO TALK

I have given up the dreaded ciggies as well. I gave up on Tuesday. I am doing it myself . I have tried so many times but this time l want to.

ukwdwnut
07-23-2009, 07:59 PM
WE NEED TO TALK

I have given up the dreaded ciggies as well. I gave up on Tuesday. I am doing it myself . I have tried so many times but this time l want to.

well done siobhan :)

Disneybumble
07-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Thanks Hun.

ukwdwnut
07-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks Hun.

took me lots off goes, coz i was hounded into it and didnt want to, but when i did i gave up and never had one since and never had the urge to have one either that was 24yrs ago, i found it really easy :)

tb2830
07-23-2009, 08:13 PM
WE NEED TO TALK

well done babe

im actually using champix so my official day for giving up is 12 days away ive started taking the champix today

Disneybumble
07-24-2009, 01:45 PM
took me lots off goes, coz i was hounded into it and didnt want to, but when i did i gave up and never had one since and never had the urge to have one either that was 24yrs ago, i found it really easy :)

See this time l want to.

Taja
07-24-2009, 02:17 PM
Tracy, you made me smile! :D Glad your day is off to a good start!

Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating your birthday tomorrow night! Save a little for the actual day, okay? :yes:

One of the things most people I know who have quit smoking say is they didn't know what to do with their hands when they weren't smoking. That was one of the really difficult issues with many of them. So start thinking about what you'll do with all the free time your hands will have in the future! :lol: Good luck!

ukwdwnut
07-24-2009, 04:03 PM
See this time l want to.

then you should find it easier siobhan

i just used will power well i didnt need that as i just didnt fancy another one from the day i gave up and i was on 20 a day :(

you wont give it up taking this that and everything else if you dont really want to.

after a week of giving up i had so much more puff i could run up and down 4 flights of stairs all day long, whereas b4 i got to the top and i was cream crackered and had to sit for 5 mins...now that tells you that smoking totally screws with you :D

tb2830
07-24-2009, 06:31 PM
well im determined to quit this time already managed to get one bad thing removed from my life so i can certainly do this one :donald:

plus the money i will save will come in handy for my disney wedding :donald:

ukwdwnut
07-24-2009, 06:34 PM
well im determined to quit this time already managed to get one bad thing removed from my life so i can certainly do this one :donald:

plus the money i will save will come in handy for my disney wedding :donald:

well you should find giving up fags a sinch as it took you gord knows how many times to get the other bad thing from your life :lol:

jeez you didnt waste anytime lining someone up :lol:

tb2830
07-24-2009, 06:36 PM
well you should find giving up fags a sinch as it took you gord knows how many times to get the other bad thing from your life :lol:

jeez you didnt waste anytime lining someone up :lol:

:donald: it will take me years mick to save for the disney wedding so that will give me plenty of time to find a hubby to be :donald:

Isafari
07-24-2009, 06:39 PM
:donald: it will take me years mick to save for the disney wedding so that will give me plenty of time to find a hubby to be :donald:

He will be very rich, very handsome and very kind....he'll pay for the fairytale wedding.
You will only find him if you give up the ciggies though....that's the condition :yes:

tb2830
07-24-2009, 06:42 PM
He will be very rich, very handsome and very kind....he'll pay for the fairytale wedding.
You will only find him if you give up the ciggies though....that's the condition :yes:

:hug2: i hope i do :donald:

ukwdwnut
07-24-2009, 07:43 PM

not too long, that you end up looking like the wicked witch in snow white :laugh: :exit:

and what diane said no ciggies :taunt::taunt:

SleepinCatz
07-24-2009, 08:23 PM
You can do it Darlin!!! If I can put that crutch down anyone can lol. Have no fear..in no time you will look back on those smoking days and wonder why you ever picked them up :)

tb2830
07-24-2009, 09:06 PM
not too long, that you end up looking like the wicked witch in snow white :laugh: :exit:

and what diane said no ciggies :taunt::taunt:

:donald: well if i waited for the one that was meant to be mine i will end up looking like the wicked witch :donald:

one has offered to take me out in august but he has a chin the same as craigs so that is definately a no go :donald:

and the other well all i can say is he looks great in uniform

ukwdwnut
07-25-2009, 10:48 AM
:donald: well if i waited for the one that was meant to be mine i will end up looking like the wicked witch :donald:

one has offered to take me out in august but he has a chin the same as craigs so that is definately a no go :donald:

and the other well all i can say is he looks great in uniform

i was gonna say AUGUST!! thats ages away why august, but then realised its next week :lol:

hes not a traffic warden is he say away from them :lol:

tb2830
07-25-2009, 10:58 AM
i was gonna say AUGUST!! thats ages away why august, but then realised its next week :lol:

hes not a traffic warden is he say away from them :lol:

no he isnt a traffic warden :donald:

ukwdwnut
07-25-2009, 11:02 AM
no he isnt a traffic warden :donald:

:lol:

ahhhhh. navy? from when you went down to gosport the other week :)

tb2830
07-25-2009, 11:13 AM
:lol:

ahhhhh. navy? from when you went down to gosport the other week :)

nope not navy thou he was in the navy for seven years :donald:

ukwdwnut
07-25-2009, 11:13 AM
nope not navy thou he was in the navy for seven years :donald:

not a freakin copper...seriously stay away from coppers :lol:

tb2830
07-25-2009, 11:14 AM
not a freakin copper...seriously stay away from coppers :lol:

nope not a copper :donald:

ukwdwnut
07-25-2009, 11:17 AM
nope not a copper :donald:

flipping eck :lol:

soldier, marine.....bus driver :lol: gasman, any of those door to door knockers :lol:

tb2830
07-25-2009, 11:23 AM
flipping eck :lol:

soldier, marine.....bus driver :lol: gasman, any of those door to door knockers :lol:

nope none of those :donald:

ukwdwnut
07-25-2009, 11:28 AM
nope none of those :donald:

a nurse, doctor, surgeon....jeeez im running out of guesses :lol:

tb2830
07-25-2009, 11:30 AM
a nurse, doctor, surgeon....jeeez im running out of guesses :lol:

:donald: no none of those :donald:

ukwdwnut
07-25-2009, 11:36 AM
priest, vicar :lol: