PDA

View Full Version : Cameras at Discovery cove

lozzy
25-07-2009, 08:13 AM
My eldest son has just got himself an underwater dual video, photo camera and would like to know if he could take it when we go to discovery cove.

Isafari
25-07-2009, 08:45 AM
You can take your own cameras/camcorders, yes. However, you cannot use them while you are actually in the dolphin lagoon. Other family members can sit at the side of the lagood and take video footage/photos.

lozzy
25-07-2009, 09:11 AM
You can take your own cameras/camcorders, yes. However, you cannot use them while you are actually in the dolphin lagoon. Other family members can sit at the side of the lagood and take video footage/photos.

Thanks I'll tell him, he would have loved to use it in the water but I can understand why you can't do it. can you use it in the other pool areas?
I saw they have a snorkeling pool.

Isafari
25-07-2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks I'll tell him, he would have loved to use it in the water but I can understand why you can't do it. can you use it in the other pool areas?
I saw they have a snorkeling pool.

You can use it anywhere, in or out of the water except for the actual pool with the dolphins in.

lozzy
25-07-2009, 09:25 AM
You can use it anywhere, in or out of the water except for the actual pool with the dolphins in.

Thank you so much, this is our first time swimming at discovery cove as you can tell, we can't wait.