PDA

View Full Version : Argueing with a 7 yr old!!

KelBelle
03-08-2009, 01:36 PM
What a little terror my cousin is!!!

She has been very naughty this morning, doing everything I tell her not to do!!

Shes been annoying Belle who is getting very stressed out with her!!! She keeps trying to pick her up, pulling her ears, following her everywhere. And Belle just wants a bit of space, shes been very quiet all day!!

Anyway, I just told her to leave her alone for a little while and stop being so rough with her and this was her answer..... :

KEL!! CHLOE DOES IT ALOT MORE THAN ME AND U NEVER HAVE A GO AT HER, JUST COS SHES YA DAUGHTER SHE AINT A PRINCESS U KNOW! SHE LIKES IT WHEN I DO IT TO HER!!!!!!

So I said, yeah but when Chloe does it she only does it gently and they r always playing nicely together because Belle is used to her.
and her answer again........ :

WELL SHE SHOULD USED TO ME IV KNOWN HER FOR LONGER!! 3 YEARS! EVER SINCE SHE WAS BORN AND CHLOE HAS ONLY KNOWN HER SINCE LAST YEAR!!

:worship: Please someone save me lolol!! She's being a right little moo!! xx

Dawn
03-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Sounds like a treasure. :unsure:

sunsetlakes
03-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Awww don't you just love 7 year olds - an answer for everything and of course you are always wrong and they are always right.................. keep your chin up Kel - sounds like it'll be a long week :hug2:

KelBelle
03-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Sounds like a treasure. :unsure:

lol!! She's normally such a sweet little girl u know.
I think shes just playing up because she wants to go swimming NOW but I told her we r going later!! xx

Dawn
03-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Well I'll swap you for a 6 year old that insists he's not doing his piano practise until we've played dodgeball. :unsure:

KelBelle
03-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Well I'll swap you for a 6 year old that insists he's not doing his piano practise until we've played dodgeball. :unsure:

LOL! Ahhh!!!!!! I'm not sure whether to take u up on that offer or not hahaha xx

Mandy
03-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Oh Kelle you have got your work cut out, rather you than me. :hug2:

ukwdwnut
03-08-2009, 02:02 PM
make her sit in a chair and tell her not to move til she can behave and dont take no for an answer, be strict and firm with her kel......dont argue back with her just totally ignore her and dont bite to the lil madam

Shellyamc
03-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Oh I have no idea how that duct tape got onto your little girl's mouth :unsure:

Maybe she put it on herself? :D

Mr LoveBucket
03-08-2009, 04:11 PM
Oh I have no idea how that duct tape got onto your little girl's mouth :unsure:

Maybe she put it on herself? :D

:ROFL1::ROFL1: Sounds like a plan to me. :thumbsup:

Mari
03-08-2009, 06:07 PM
oh oh
7 is a very tricky age....

Rosie0610
03-08-2009, 06:11 PM
And I was worried about getting to the teenage years, now I have to worry about getting to age 7!!

Vixynne
05-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Heh...reminds me of a wisecrack "proverb" I heard somewhere.

"We spend the first three years teaching our children to walk and talk, and the next fifteen wishing they'd sit down and shut up!"

:peekaboo:

Tinker
05-08-2009, 03:09 AM
Don't you know that you cannot reason with a 7 year old . Micks right on , sit her in a chair and tell her firmly that she can not get up until she is ready to play nicely , then ignore whatever she says . She will eventually give in when she is not getting the attention she wants . Positive over Negative discipline is the key .