PDA

View Full Version : Bike Hire

Mandy
05-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know how much it costs to hire bikes to ride along the beach at Santa Monica please? :unsure:

Wendy
05-08-2009, 03:28 PM
When we went a few years back they were $15 an hour, I think :unsure: so if you budget up to $20 I would think that would be in the right ball park.

Mandy
05-08-2009, 08:19 PM
When we went a few years back they were $15 an hour, I think :unsure: so if you budget up to $20 I would think that would be in the right ball park.

Can you remember if they do a price for a couple of hours or is it just per hour wendy?

Wendy
06-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Can you remember if they do a price for a couple of hours or is it just per hour wendy?

I'll have to get my folder out........... I think I can remember where I put it :lol: I'll have a look and see if I kept any information.

Mandy
06-08-2009, 01:18 PM
I'll have to get my folder out........... I think I can remember where I put it :lol: I'll have a look and see if I kept any information.

Thanks Wendy! :thumbsup:

ukwdwnut
06-08-2009, 01:24 PM
found this hope its what you are looking for

posted 23/1/09

Venice Bike & Skates

Perfect place to rent a bike and ride along beautiful Venice Beach.

We rode all the way down to the boardwalk (about 3 or 4 miles down) and had lunch and rode a couple rides. A great deal for $6 bucks and hour. It even comes with a lock for your bike as well!

Mandy
06-08-2009, 01:37 PM
found this hope its what you are looking for

posted 23/1/09

Venice Bike & Skates

Perfect place to rent a bike and ride along beautiful Venice Beach.

We rode all the way down to the boardwalk (about 3 or 4 miles down) and had lunch and rode a couple rides. A great deal for $6 bucks and hour. It even comes with a lock for your bike as well!

Thanks Mick, but we were wondering if anyone know how much it would cost for a couple of hours or is it just per hour iykwim. :hug2: