PDA

View Full Version : Green Waiver Forms

Mandy
09-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Does anyone know where we could get hold of any to do before we go so we don't have the hassel of doing them of the flight? :unsure:

ukwdwnut
09-08-2009, 05:58 PM
Does anyone know where we could get hold of any to do before we go so we don't have the hassel of doing them of the flight? :unsure:

i asked virgin to send me some and they did

i fill all ours out on the plane only takes a short while, gives you something to do as well, as you still have the white one to do anyway :)

Mandy
09-08-2009, 06:09 PM
i asked virgin to send me some and they did

i fill all ours out on the plane only takes a short while, gives you something to do as well, as you still have the white one to do anyway :)

I don't do them anyway Mick DH does.:lol:

What are the white ones for now I can't remember.:unsure:

ukwdwnut
09-08-2009, 06:15 PM
I don't do them anyway Mick DH does.:lol:

What are the white ones for now I can't remember.:unsure:

oops, as from jan this year you have to fill in the esta form on the website...i printed them all out but didnt have to show them as it wasnt mandatory back in oct

if you search it on here there is a link to it mandy :)

ukwdwnut
09-08-2009, 06:17 PM
you will find it here

http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/general/2727-esta-electronic-system-travel-authorisation.html

Mandy
09-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Oh yeah! I remember now. :yes:

I still think its silly having to fill in the grren forms when you have done the ESTA online.:thumbsdown:

ukwdwnut
09-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Oh yeah! I remember now. :yes:

I still think its silly having to fill in the grren forms when you have done the ESTA online.:thumbsdown:

no esta replaced the VWF i thought but on the VA site it doesnt say if it does or not :D

daveann
09-08-2009, 06:49 PM
make sure you print out your esta as David needed to produce his as someone of the same name had been refused entry to the usa we were held up a bit but we had printed them out so were ok

Britchick
09-08-2009, 06:50 PM
3 weeks ago they still needed visa waiver :thumbsdown:

ukwdwnut
09-08-2009, 06:51 PM
3 weeks ago they still needed visa waiver :thumbsdown:

totally ridiculous having to do both, how stupid :slap:

Mandy
09-08-2009, 06:56 PM
make sure you print out your esta as David needed to produce his as someone of the same name had been refused entry to the usa we were held up a bit but we had printed them out so were ok

We haven't printed ours out,but have got our number so I hope that will be ok.:unsure:

Britchick
09-08-2009, 06:56 PM
totally ridiculous having to do both, how stupid :slap:

i know, it made me laugh because in Atlanta they had a pledge to be polite to people and they were awful - one of the agents or whatever you call them shouted at this guy who didn't speak English and then pushed him. I would complain if i could be sure that it wouldn't affect any future travel. Shame because i've never encountered this before, and i know it's in no way reflective of Americans.

ukwdwnut
09-08-2009, 06:59 PM
i know, it made me laugh because in Atlanta they had a pledge to be polite to people and they were awful - one of the agents or whatever you call them shouted at this guy who didn't speak English and then pushed him. I would complain if i could be sure that it wouldn't affect any future travel. Shame because i've never encountered this before, and i know it's in no way reflective of Americans.

really omg thats bad.

apart from last oct all the officers have been dead from the neck up :lol:

maybe coz i was in a WC they were nice :lol: