PDA

View Full Version : CAUTION Chat Room, rude words - help!!

sunsetlakes
10-08-2009, 07:30 AM
Does anyone know why when you type in the chat room it filters out the following words:

Passes
Glasses
Masses

Every time you type them they change to arses :redface::shocked: Surely thats not supposed to happen........................ help!!

Mandy
10-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Is that why you disappeared early last night Linda? I missed you! :hug2:

sunsetlakes
10-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Is that why you disappeared early last night Linda? I missed you! :hug2:

:ROFL1: It would take more than that to make me leave early Mandy, I had to get some quotes out for next year so disappeared to work on them. I just couldn't work out why a "clean" word would be filtered to be a rude one - it was funny though!! Hope your DS is feeling a little better this morning :hug2:

Mandy
10-08-2009, 08:23 AM
:ROFL1: It would take more than that to make me leave early Mandy, I had to get some quotes out for next year so disappeared to work on them. I just couldn't work out why a "clean" word would be filtered to be a rude one - it was funny though!! Hope your DS is feeling a little better this morning :hug2:

Yeah! its a strange one that is, maybe Mick or Keith will be along shortly to answer this.:unsure:

Son is not to good still this morning, I will keep an eye on him if still the same tomorrow I might take him to the doctors to get him some antibiotics again.

ukwdwnut
10-08-2009, 09:42 AM
my guess is coz its got asses in the words :lol:

Ursula
11-08-2009, 02:41 PM
HA HA HA HA HA!

lozzy
11-08-2009, 02:45 PM
:ROFL:
Just went and had a go using them words and yes your correct it does change it...:ROFL:

Now how many people did what I did just to see if it happened????:ROFL:

Dawn
11-08-2009, 04:22 PM
:eek:

Filter malfunction? :unsure:

Britchick
11-08-2009, 07:33 PM
wonders what else it would change :unsure::tongue: