PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Seen...

Vixynne
13-08-2009, 10:46 PM
This website (http://www.disneyland-stitch.com/site/stitch_uk.html)? I've downloaded the application, and I now have my very own Stitch, watching me type. He just ate my cursor (bad boy!) and now he's climbing along the edge of my monitor window. If I click and drag on him, I can carry his little blue fuzzy mischiefmaking self anywhere on the screen!

Yay for never being productive on my laptop again...:point:

Tink
14-08-2009, 12:59 AM
I tried, but the form that you have to fill out kept saying I had to complete the required fields... ummmm...they were all filled in. :unsure:

Vixynne
14-08-2009, 01:35 AM
I tried, but the form that you have to fill out kept saying I had to complete the required fields... ummmm...they were all filled in. :unsure:

It did that to me a couple times too, but I actually had missed something in one of the fields--it actually took me a minute to figure out what I had missed, LOL

sunsetlakes
14-08-2009, 06:29 AM
Oh how funny - I now have stitch running all over the place - he's lovely thank you, OMG he's just doing a cheerleading dance complete with pom poms as I type. Robs gonna go bananas when he uses the computer later - lol

Isafari
14-08-2009, 07:19 AM
I've sent him to his room already!

Claire
14-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Does he work on Mac?

Vixynne
14-08-2009, 08:53 AM
Does he work on Mac?

I believe he does! (I think the FAQ's say he's Mac-compatible...)

Jodie
14-08-2009, 11:26 AM
I was hoping other characters would be avail, I have no desire to chase Stitch around my laptop all day! He's far too naughty for me!

lozzy
14-08-2009, 12:36 PM
He has now taken over my computer and the boys laptops.

Vixynne
16-08-2009, 03:09 AM
I was hoping other characters would be avail, I have no desire to chase Stitch around my laptop all day! He's far too naughty for me!

Awww Jodie...my Stitch isn't too terribly naughty. If I ignore him, he curls up on the bottom of my screen and goes to sleep! :yes: And if his antics get annoying, I just click him and tell him to go to his room.

It would be nice to have other choices though...what would you choose if there were options?

I think I'd enjoy a Simba cub or maybe even Iago (if I could stomach that earsplitting voice for long, LOL)! Pooh would be nice and serene, just floating about on his raincloud/balloon and eating honey!

Dawn
16-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Has anyone put him on the Tower of Terror yet?

:laugh:

Isafari
16-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Has anyone put him on the Tower of Terror yet?

:laugh:

:yes: several times :lol:

He then wiped his nose on my screen follwed by a toothy grin!

Dawn
16-08-2009, 10:11 AM
How do I stop him scraping his nails down the screen. :eek:

josh.p.
16-08-2009, 10:18 AM
I want a Crush one!

Vixynne
16-08-2009, 07:45 PM
I agree, Josh, a Crush one would be adorable!

Has anyone else clicked on Stitch's bedroom door? What happens? Curious to see if anyone gets different results than I did, LOL...

Dawn
17-08-2009, 06:58 AM
Well he goes into his room and there's a poster on the wall advertising Disney events. And if you click on the bathroom door he rushes in there. :lol:

Vixynne
17-08-2009, 10:27 AM
Well he goes into his room and there's a poster on the wall advertising Disney events. And if you click on the bathroom door he rushes in there. :lol:

:yes: That's what mine does too! Does yours (or anyone else's) play with the things in his room?
Mine will sometimes go to the record player and do a brief song and dance...and yesterday, for the first time, he picked up a camera and aimed it at himself--and the super-close-ups of his face were projected on the Disney poster! Wish there were more things he played with though...and is it wrong that I want water or flushing noises to come from the bathroom? :lol: