PDA

View Full Version : Need to rant sorry

lozzy
18-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Need to rant sorry (update)

I got home from work last night about 10pm and the neighbour (Mark) who lives in the flat under us had a number of people to visit as it was his birthday, well he again had loud music on and was playing a karaoke game, this also happened Saturday night until 1am Sunday morning. We left it until about 11pm and the kids couldn't sleep because of the noise so Wayne (DF) went down to ask if he could turn it down, I heard a loud bang as Mark shut the door, I waited a little thinking Wayne would come back in but he didn't next thing my eldest soon Reece came in and said can you hear what Mark is saying to dad, I replyed no and went outside to see what was going on. Well mark had Wayne around the throat so I shouted at him to let go and got in between the two of them and told Wayne to go upstairs. Well next thing I know some silly cow come out and went for me, she punched me in he face and was trying to kick me but couldn't quite reach me, all I keep thinking was don't hit her back your lose your job, GBH on a police record wouldn't be good. I managed to get Mark away and Wayne went upstairs.
I phoned the police and asked for someone to come out, I was told to lock my doors and someone would be there as and when they could, well I went to bed at 1.30am and nobody had been. :argue:

The best thing is the thing that hit me is dating Wayne's cousion.

I'm going to press charges and then go down the council office later to report it, as I have had enough.

Deb
18-08-2009, 08:14 AM
OMG, Lozzy, that is awful! And the police not showing up, well there's no excuse for that IMO. Especially when there are kids in the house. You are rigth to report it, whatever they think. You can't live your life like that :hug2:

Mandy
18-08-2009, 08:45 AM
That's awful, typical of the police not turning up. Your right to report them. Hope you get it sorted soon.

Isafari
18-08-2009, 09:14 AM
So sorry you all had to go through this. :hug2:
Still no police?

Ursula
18-08-2009, 09:21 AM
OMG hunny XXXXXXXXXXX What an awful thing to happen XXXXXXXX Poor kids too X and don't let either of them get away with it.

lozzy
18-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Police have phoned me today, they are coming out at 8pm.

Disneybumble
18-08-2009, 09:59 AM
I saw your facebook Laura and wondered what had happened. This is terrible. Hope the Police are helpful.:hug2:

Jodie
18-08-2009, 10:11 AM
Flaming heck. Shame on the Police.

Tink
18-08-2009, 01:16 PM
There isn't much worse than problems with neighbors. :( I'm sorry this has happened and in front of your child too! :( :(

I'm really surprised the police didn't come when you first called. Violence as displayed by those people can easily escalate. What if they'd come to your door to continue that sort of behavior?! :eek:

Do press charges. It's the only way to stop this sort of thing from happening. At least, I would hope it would stop it!

I hope you didn't get too badly injured with the punch? :unsure:

sunsetlakes
18-08-2009, 02:41 PM
Sorry to hear this Laura, its horrible when you have neighbours behaving badly :hug2: Stick to your guns when the police come round this evening, if more people pressed charges it might make people think twice before this kind of abuse :hug2:

Mari
18-08-2009, 06:01 PM
OMG Laura!

Definetly file a report.... wow...

lozzy
19-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Police came last night a took 2 statements and we have pressed charges both for common assault, we have just got wait now for the police to arrest them both and then go from there. I have also notified the council who will also interview them and as he has assaulted another person he is breaking his contract with the council.

I will keep everyone up to date.

mumof2
19-08-2009, 11:26 AM
omg lozzy. how awful for you all, and your poor boys having to see that sort of behaviour - some people are so disgusting. :hug2::hug2:

Mari
19-08-2009, 08:35 PM
Im glad the police finally showed up

I hope he gets kicked out... SOON

foreverducky
19-08-2009, 08:51 PM
I just saw this! I am so glad you pressing charges. Where to people think they have the right?? And the police?! That's shameful on their part.

Tink
20-08-2009, 04:48 AM
Assaulted others? :eek: Those people need to go! They shouldn't be living around families with children if they are going to conduct themselves in that manner. :(

At least the police finally showed up. How long will it take them to make the arrest? Hopefully, not long!

Ursula
20-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Well don't get your hopes up because HE will have *rights* dontcha know :( We been down this route and it's like nailing jelly to a wall getting someone fined or kicked out. Takes alot more than one assault believe me :(

ukwdwnut
20-08-2009, 08:19 AM
OMG laura what a scumbag these people are....lets hope the council throw them out...hope this never happens to you again :hug2: