PDA

View Full Version : OUR TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

KelBelle
19-08-2009, 05:25 PM
Woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!

Had a missed called from the travel agents earlier today and got worried because I had visions of them telling me something was up with our flight LOL. But she said just called to tell you that your tickets are here :D:D

Going to pick them up tomorrow woooooo hooooooo xx

daveann
19-08-2009, 06:19 PM
:mental:

daveann
19-08-2009, 06:19 PM
are you packed yet :lol:

Isafari
19-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Fantastic.......definate proof that you are going after all of the doubt. You'll have a fab time :yes:

KelBelle
19-08-2009, 06:33 PM
are you packed yet :lol:

LOL!! I have mine and Aaron's stuff sorted, it's easier because we r working right up until we go so we dont need as many clothes. It's all folded and waiting for the cases to be closed.
Chloe's things arent even near ready yet lol!! I normally have to changed her 2-3 times a day, shes a messy moo lol. So I'm going to leave her stuff until the day before we go :|

She is going to Fort Lauderdale with my Mum for the first 5 days so we have to put some clothes into Mum's case too lol!! xx

KelBelle
19-08-2009, 06:34 PM
Fantastic.......definate proof that you are going after all of the doubt. You'll have a fab time :yes:

It sure is! We r still panicking about whether we'll have enough money but hopefully we should be ok. :D xx

mainecoon lover
19-08-2009, 07:38 PM
You will soon be there hun.

Mari
19-08-2009, 08:05 PM
woohoo!!

you are going to disney!!

Mandy
19-08-2009, 08:08 PM
That's great news Kel, we are still waiting for ours. :(

Tink
20-08-2009, 05:09 AM
It's getting very real now, isn't it? :yes:

With regard to funds/budgeting... have you considered buying some food from Publix (or other grocery store) to help stretch your food dollars? You can have a light breakfast in your room, and can carry food into the WDW parks, so that would help cut down on the expense of dining at WDW. :yes: I know many folks don't like to bother with all that, but when I used to live in the northeast we'd always trim our budget that way. Now I prefer to eat "my own food" as often as possible instead of dining out for a given number of days.

I think it's much easier on the "body" so to speak. Less chance of picking up some sort of bug... you know?

Also, doing your souvenir shopping at the outlet store could be a cost saving measure too. The shops don't always have something nice that you want, but it's a place to look to see if you can save some money that way. :yes:

Don't forget, with the exception of buffet meals, you can share nearly anything at WDW. The portions are certainly large enough. Plus, at counter service places you can order a child's meal. They are quite often more than enough for an adult. :yes:

Disneybumble
20-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Great advice Tink. That is great news Kel. And how great you and Aaron get some time together as well.

ukwdwnut
20-08-2009, 08:36 AM
great news kel, you must be climbing the walls with excitement :lol:

great advice tink, we always take food and loads of drinks in a cool bag with us, dont stop us eating out in the parks tho lol especially me gotta have my burger and chips :lol:

Jodie
20-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Three weeks before, that's excellent Kel. x

ukwdwnut
20-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Three weeks before, that's excellent Kel. x

we always get ours from VA about 4 wks out jodie :)

uscwest
20-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Having the tickets does make it more real doesn't it?

KelBelle
20-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Great advice Tink thanks!! I will definately look into that!!
Aaron loves his lucky charms so he'll be happy to do that I bet lol!!

As u can see I cant sleep lol!! The excitement is getting to me already lol!! 19 days tomorrow!!

Yeah we were a bit funny about Chloe not being with us for a few days but we thought we'd get things done that we couldnt do when she's with us. Like visit Busch Gardens and go on all the rides together in other places lol xx