PDA

View Full Version : grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Tescos

Britchick
22-08-2009, 12:50 PM
I ordered a new iron with my grocery shop - mine is broken and my grocery shop turned up but no iron- didn't notice till i unpacked everything. So i rang 'customer services' who said they would try and contact the driver, so i waited- rep rang back and said she couldn't contact him or the store so can't do anything and i have to ring back tomorrow or Monday! i asked her to keep trying and she said she wasn't allowed to. So basically i have no iron-they have my money - i asked to speak to a manager and she said she was one- i asked to speak to her manager and they don't work weekend. What a bloomin pain- i have a mountain of ironing and i'm absolutely fuming. I can't go out and buy one because they won't refund me - useless bunch of twits:banghead::banghead::banghead:

mainecoon lover
22-08-2009, 12:57 PM
How annoying.

I have a big peeve with Tesco full stop. Why do they always stop selling a product you really like :nono:. When our Sainsburys is finished its make over i will be shopping there.

lozzy
22-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Ring them back and tell them you want your money back, they can't refuse to refund you if the item didn't arrive. I have had this with my shopping and I got a refund plus a credit for my troubles.

keith
22-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Ring them back and tell them you want your money back, they can't refuse to refund you if the item didn't arrive. I have had this with my shopping and I got a refund plus a credit for my troubles.

yep this is true indeed. They "guarantee" that you can have a refund of any product even if it IS delivered that you don't like/want, so if they moan on about "we'll deliver it over the next few days" just say you dont want it any more and will refuse delivery of it and demand a refund :yes:

Britchick
22-08-2009, 01:02 PM
they wouldn't give me a refund Laura as i signed for the delivery.

mumof2
22-08-2009, 01:11 PM
outrageous. :nono:

Ursula
22-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Whenever I have to go back to a store... any store I demand my petrol money as well as my refund for the hassle and I don't budge. Can you drive over and do the same. I don't get rude but I DO get loud.

Britchick
22-08-2009, 06:05 PM
have emailed their customer service dept and am waiting for a reply. They better not suggest that i have received the iron and tried to get 20 out of them - (it was half price that's why so cheap).

Taja
22-08-2009, 11:22 PM
GRRRRR! How annoying!

I'm still using my 20-year-old Rowenta iron! It's mainly used for pressing garments while sewing. :rolleyes: