PDA

View Full Version : Our Disney Loving Toddler!

Mari
30-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Finally some pics with the Nikon D40

with her "new" favorite character.. Stitch... and the only Stitch mommy and daddy have at home is an antenna topper, hahaha, which she hugs and kisses and gives milk to hahaha

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/marivigi/dis1.jpg

The Cinderella doll from Disney on Ice...

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/marivigi/dis3.jpg

She LOVES to baby Sully.... and takes him on rides in her stroller

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/marivigi/dis4.jpg

We went to the circus and they were selling this things with colored lights..... well.. there was ONE Disney one.... "mini! mini! mama.... mini!!!"
so thats what we got her

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/marivigi/dis5.jpg

Jodie
30-08-2009, 02:08 PM
I can't imagine how much stuff your gonna start collecting in 10 days!

Ursula
30-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Oh she is breathtakingly gorgeous! Just look at those eyes would ya! I can see into the future and I can see mummy and daddy are going to be broke buying beautiful Disney dresses lol.

foreverducky
31-08-2009, 12:00 AM
Fantastic photos! So how do you like the camera? I love my D40. :D

Dawn
31-08-2009, 06:41 AM
She is gorgeous.

But please, buy her a proper Stitch. :lol:

*Bambi-Belle*
31-08-2009, 09:49 AM
Awwwww!!!!! So adorable. xxxx

mumof2
31-08-2009, 09:56 AM
Tatiana, you're so beautiful! :hug2:

You just flash those gorgeous eyes at Mummy and Daddy and they'll buy you lots and lots an lots of Disney souvenirs while you're on your holidays....oh yes, i can see they most certainly will! :yes:

sunsetlakes
31-08-2009, 01:40 PM
And you were worrying about her not enjoying Disney - lol!!

She is so gorgeous, the pics are good too - but they would be with a model like Tatiana :hug2:

Johnie
31-08-2009, 02:49 PM
You'd better bring an empty suitcase to take home all of Tatiana's goodies! :tongue: Oh she is adorable.

Mari
31-08-2009, 05:48 PM
Fantastic photos! So how do you like the camera? I love my D40. :D

Im loving it!!... but when I venture into the manual mode, I get aweful pics hahahahaha

She is gorgeous.

But please, buy her a proper Stitch. :lol:

yes we do.. URGENTLY hahahahaha

Tatiana, you're so beautiful! :hug2:

You just flash those gorgeous eyes at Mummy and Daddy and they'll buy you lots and lots an lots of Disney souvenirs while you're on your holidays....oh yes, i can see they most certainly will! :yes:

hahaha... oh yes!! Especially at daddy!

And you were worrying about her not enjoying Disney - lol!!

She is so gorgeous, the pics are good too - but they would be with a model like Tatiana :hug2:

Thank you :)

You'd better bring an empty suitcase to take home all of Tatiana's goodies! :tongue: Oh she is adorable.

I know Johnie... between plush toys and princess dresses... hahahahaha

mumof2
31-08-2009, 07:45 PM
i know, i know - i could come over and meet you......

then when it's time for you to go home i can bring Tatiana back here with me and look after her while you go home with all the toys and goodies because that'll make it sooooo much easier for you to carry everything and get it all home and unpacked without worrying about taking care about your lickle bubby girlie too 'cos she'll be well taken care of by all the mushy people over here....good idea, yes?! :yes:

Mandy
31-08-2009, 08:25 PM
Lovely Photo's Mari, your DD is beautiful. :hug2:

Mari
31-08-2009, 10:08 PM
i know, i know - i could come over and meet you......

then when it's time for you to go home i can bring Tatiana back here with me and look after her while you go home with all the toys and goodies because that'll make it sooooo much easier for you to carry everything and get it all home and unpacked without worrying about taking care about your lickle bubby girlie too 'cos she'll be well taken care of by all the mushy people over here....good idea, yes?! :yes:

That sounds like a plan!!!!! :yes:

Disneybumble
01-09-2009, 07:08 AM
She is just the most cutest little girl. Those eyes. I think Ms Tatiana will come home with 3 dresses and shoes and gloves and wands.
I hope you're taking the credit card Mari