View Full Version : so.. this whole trip was planned around my

Mari
31-08-2009, 09:58 PM
5 year CRAVING for a Margarita from the Mexico pavillion

and as it turns out

I wont even be able to try one!! :thumbsdown:

Johnie
31-08-2009, 10:04 PM
:hug2: ah well....just think....in 9 months or so you can have all the tequila your glorious country offers :yes:

foreverducky
31-08-2009, 10:32 PM
Ahh, that stinks! I guess you have to keep on craving.

luvthemouse
31-08-2009, 11:21 PM
The margaritas will still be there when you go back... How about I drink your alottment in Nov./Dec.?:yes:

Tinkfan
01-09-2009, 03:39 AM
Maybe they can make a virgin one!!!!:hosed:

Ursula
01-09-2009, 04:36 AM
Coughs.... I don't think virgin is the right word here... lol.... an unalcoholic one yes but virgin?.....nope.... ;)

ilovemickeymost
01-09-2009, 05:21 AM
I might be dense, but don't want to make any assumtions. If a baby is on the way, congratulations!

Deb
01-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Ha ha Mari, I was thinking that when I read your news yesterday :D

Just means you'll have to go back again very very soon afterwards, doesn't it? :thumbsup:

Disneybumble
01-09-2009, 06:45 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H
Mari it will be worth it, When you get there you might be craving french cream cakes, and Epcot can sort you out there.

tb2830
01-09-2009, 10:33 AM

and as it turns out

yes but what a fantastic reason for not having a margarita :hug2:

Tinkfan
01-09-2009, 12:15 PM
Coughs.... I don't think virgin is the right word here... lol.... an unalcoholic one yes but virgin?.....nope.... ;)

:jawdrop::ROFL1::ROFL1::ROFL1:

mainecoon lover
01-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Well you are going to have to go back to take your two beautiful babies to the magic so you can then drink as many as you want.

Mari
01-09-2009, 03:36 PM
:hug2: ah well....just think....in 9 months or so you can have all the tequila your glorious country offers :yes:

Believe, its just not the same....

The margaritas will still be there when you go back... How about I drink your alottment in Nov./Dec.?:yes:

That could work!! at least someone will have them, you dont want those margaritas to feel neglected!! hahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I might be dense, but don't want to make any assumtions. If a baby is on the way, congratulations!

Thank you :)

Ha ha Mari, I was thinking that when I read your news yesterday :D

Just means you'll have to go back again very very soon afterwards, doesn't it? :thumbsup:

Oh YES!... even if I go ther eby myself, and Toņo has to pay hahahaha

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH H
Mari it will be worth it, When you get there you might be craving french cream cakes, and Epcot can sort you out there.

You are so right Siohban! that could happen hahahaha

yes but what a fantastic reason for not having a margarita :hug2:

I know... not complaining exactly, but it will be hard to resist hahaha

piglet
01-09-2009, 07:20 PM

and as it turns out

I won't tell if you won't. Perhaps just half a glass? No, ok I'll just have to have it for you :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Taja
01-09-2009, 08:24 PM
You have the best reason ever for not indulging in a margarita, Mari! :thumbsup:

Shellyamc
01-09-2009, 10:44 PM
:lol: Sorry, I don't mean to laugh!

Dh and I don't drink a lot, but we like a little something now and then. The day I took Dh to dinner to tell him I was pregnant with Katelyn I saw this candy apple martini on the menu and for the next 9 months I could NOT get it out of my head!! If I had my way I would have stopped on the way home from the hospital :lol:

Mari
02-09-2009, 03:27 AM

Dh and I don't drink a lot, but we like a little something now and then. The day I took Dh to dinner to tell him I was pregnant with Katelyn I saw this candy apple martini on the menu and for the next 9 months I could NOT get it out of my head!! If I had my way I would have stopped on the way home from the hospital :lol:

finally someone understands me... hahahahahahahaha :lol:

ilovemickeymost
02-09-2009, 04:12 AM

hubby made one at home & snuck it into the hospital for me after having our 1st son w. the 2nd I just wanted beer. our rule was every one he ordered, I got a sip.

Shellyamc
02-09-2009, 04:14 PM
:lol: I think most of us understand you :yes:

This time I'm holding out for that cotton candy thingie Becca and Johnie had!! No babies this time!!:nono:

luvthemouse
02-09-2009, 05:46 PM
Why is it, that being told you can't have something, makes you want it even more?:tongue:

Johnie
02-09-2009, 07:11 PM
:lol: I think most of us understand you :yes:

This time I'm holding out for that cotton candy thingie Becca and Johnie had!! No babies this time!!:nono:

YUMMMMM they are lovely!!!

Mari
04-09-2009, 03:53 PM
what do they make them with Johnie?

Jazmine
06-09-2009, 11:20 AM

that is funny :yes:
Jacqui xxxx:hug2: