View Full Version : storms strops and summit plummit day five

02-09-2009, 06:30 PM
today we were off to blizzard beach with teresa and the kids,me robyn and jack had already decided today would be the day that we would be doing summit plummit,jack had already done it before on a previous trip but it was mine and robyns first time. summit plummit was the first one we headed for as we felt the longer we left it the chance that we would do it would slowly go down.
as soon as we got to the top i decided i would go first then robyn then jack. i made jack promise that he wouldnt let robyn back out once i had gone down. omg what a feeling , am i glad i did it, too right i am

we did all the usual slides and team boat springs.things were really starting to become strained between me and mr party pooper and it wasnt helping that for every photo i had took with him , i then asked for one on my own.we all went on the lazy river and had our pics took together then i asked for the photographer to take one of me and teresa, next thing craig has got out in a mardy, i didnt need to tell teresa why she knew exactly why he had got out

after a few choice words with mr party pooper he went one way and i just caught the bus back to pop and left him to it. teresa was having dinner at 1900 park fare so i arranged to meet her later at the grand floridian. so i left craig in a huff and went out for the evening, as soon as i got on the monorail ithe weather turned awful thunder storms and lightening. met teresa and we headed to dtd for a couple of hours before heading back to mr party pooper.

02-09-2009, 06:33 PM
It was your holiday to, l'm pleased you did things after he went.

02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
I learned early on to not let others ruin the trip. I'm glad you did things without him.

02-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Me three - glad you still managed to do things and have fun :yes: Well done on Summit Plummet! :eek:

02-09-2009, 08:37 PM
:lol: You're a braver woman than I am Tracy. I don't even go to the water parks! Brilliant photos once again.:yes:

04-09-2009, 06:53 PM
love the pics hun xxxx

04-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Great photos, Tracy! You and Teresa look good even when you're wet! I just look like a drowned rat! :lol:

Glad you enjoyed yourself despit Mr. Party-Pooper. Like, FD, I learned a long time ago to work around the attitudes of others and enjoy myself!