Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be careful out there!

Post Thanks / Like
    My Dad had his coat stolen in Marks and Spencer today in Plymouth, luckily it only had an ancient mobile phone and his reading glasses in it but what a blooming cheek. He was trying on a jumper at the time.

I think it's quite worrying to think people are just watching and waiting for you to take your eye off the ball so they can steal something!

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief! Where did he leave his coat when he was trying on the jumper? :unsure:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    In M&S in Plymouth, wow I am surprised, it's up in the new itzy bitzy mall :sigh: if it had been at the bottom of the city I wouldn't have been surprised :shrug:

Unfortunately Plymouth is going downhill rapidly, there also seems to be a lot more, I'm trying to put this in a politically correct way, umm, young men from abroad moving into the area. A number of them have been arrested for different things including theft, bag snatching, assault of a minor and gbh and they are using the racist card even though in some cases they have been caught in action :nono:

Whether or not it was something like this that happened to your Dad and it is spreading to the top of the city I don't know. Did he contact customer services as they could have looked on the cameras :unsure:

I'm sorry that happened to him in my home town, I hope he is ok :hug2:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats just shocking - really nothing is safe today. :sigh:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 293421
    I'm trying to put this in a politically correct way, umm, young men from abroad moving into the area.
    Beautifully put my lovely.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    omg! he wasn't robbed he just mislayed it! M&S rang to say they found it today hanging on their rack!!! there is going to be a lot of mileage in this :tongue:

Post Thanks / Like
    Senior moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you said stolen I was surprised it happened in Marksies it is a nicer part of town. Glad it's all sorted now :hug2:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Omg that is at least 12 months worth of ribbing there. We shouldn't laugh though it can happen to us all. It's not just been the one occasion when I've found the remote control in the fridge. I swear it's like care in the community with me sometimes.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    LOLOLOLO! Sorry couldn't resist.

http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com/count...r=asc&start=14 September 2015&end=4 October 2015&units=Days&background=General/blue4 bg&slider=1. Mickey and Pals/1mickeym&titleFont=f6&titleColour=c6&counterFont=f6&counterColour=c3&text=Three of us have big doins going on&target=Woo-Hoo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast