Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monday Mumblings

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 121412
    Did he mention if he was finding things very crowded? We thought the park was really busy last Thursday evening (when walking around the WS).
    They only arrived last night, but their hotel isn't over-busy and they didn't have a problem eating out on I-Drive last night.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah. Ok. Well, I hope things go absolutely perfectly for them.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I've taken the boy shopping this morning as he had some birthday money to spend. That (and a bit extra from Mummy) went in the Lego shop.

Then we bought school shoes. I think Clarks are fed up with me screaming HOW MUCH!! every time we go in there. The boy has had a growth spurt and gone from a 13 to a 1.5 in 6 weeks. Well I've bought the school shoes. Daddy will have to take him in at the weekend for out of school shoes. I'm not blowing the holiday fun funds on shoes.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's supposed to be bright and sunny here (so what's new?) today, with the temperature flirting with 90 degrees for a couple of days. Then a cold front is supposed to move in and push the temperature back into the low to mid 70s for a day or two before climbing again. That's good--it holds the 100+ degree temperatures at bay just a little longer!

My plan for the next two weeks is to survive through April 15th (D-Day for most income tax returns) without becoming totally exhausted. My part-time work is taking over my life, but I'm learning a lot about public accounting, which was my goal.

Tink, watch those roads! We have the same issue: just a tiny bit of moisture turns them into an oil slick. Much better when it rains for a bit--until the roads flood!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now that you mention it, it does always seem to be gray and overcast this week. It certainly is that way here right now.

I am heading off to Florida tomorrow night. Me and the girls (Alysia, Jordan and Shannon) are going to Universal Wed through Sat. We're driving so hopefully traffic won't be too bad.

I will miss WDW but I am sure it will be packed this week!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Due to Easter I only work today and tomorrow...

Im very excited about spending time with Tatiana

Still, Easter also makes me a bit sad.....

As for the weather, its bright and sunshiny... hahaha.... its about 90degrees.... pretty hot!!!

And well... I have to do a better job with Tatiana and Disney characters.. we only have Mickey, Pooh and Tinkerbell identified... hahahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    That's wonderful, Mari! It's great that you can have some time with the baby. I think that's a pretty good job of identification for such a little one!

So then? Does our beautiful Tatiana have a new Easter outfit?

JOHNIE!!! You are NOT going to WDW???!!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    It's Easter! Do you know how crowded WDW is right now??? We're going to Universal and staying at Royal Pacific so we can do the front of the line thing.

I DO have an AP so I could always sneak away one evening and go see my castle whilst the girls hang out at Universal. They are all adults now except for Jordan (she's still 17)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I have a good idea how crowded it is. LOL.

Just surprises me. US/IOA will be busy too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep but we have the FOTL which will make it all bearable

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast