Thread: Hello Mummy!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my god lol.

Well!! For a few weeks, Chloe has been saying Mumma and Dadda lol. So we have been trying to teach her other easy words like hello and bye and things like that.
    Anyway, I put her to bed early tonight, and went in to check on her at about 8 and she was sitting up.
    As I walked in she said 'ello momma'!!!!!!! Clear as day!!!! And I tried to get her to say it again but she wont.
    Not sure if she said it because we were practising earlier or whether she was actually saying hello to me LOL.
    I was soooooo shocked.
    Have not long put her back to bed now as I got her up again to try and get her to say it on the phone lol!! But no joy!!

That was very nice to hear her say it, but wonder when it'll happen again!! xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL now I know why you haven't called me, Chloe learns to say a couple of words and in typically girlie fashion steals the phone to have a gossip to everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piratekelly, post: 148359
    LOL now I know why you haven't called me, Chloe learns to say a couple of words and in typically girlie fashion steals the phone to have a gossip to everyone!
    LOL!! Yep thats exactly what she's done!! She's such a girlie girl hahaha! God help Aaron when she learns to speak properly!!
    I can just imagine it....'Mum do I look ok in this or shall we go shopping and buy some more clothes???' LOLOL xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    awwww! you do realise that once she starts she won't stop...............ever! bless

Post Thanks / Like
    It will properly happen again when you least expect it to Kel!

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    [COLOR=#0000ff]1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    That's it then................... there'll be no stopping her now, poor Aaron will need ear defenders for Christmas. Lock up your keyboard Kel, she'll be on Secrets next

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww, bless her!

My great niece Lucy is 15 months, and has said Mumma, Dadda, and one, two, three, and nothing else. My niece Lauren is always talking through the alphabet or counting with her. One night last week Lucy stood up in her cot, looked at Lauren and said "one, two, three"...and then carried on to count to ten!!!! Lauren said she was actually quite scared at that moment of where this had come from and was praying that she wouldn't count any higher

So be careful next time Kel that she doesn't do her A to Z!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    How cute. She'll probably wait for you to give up coaxing before saying it again lol

March 1995-Indian Wells, Sept 1996 - Westridge, June 1997 Creekside,
    Nov 1998 - Westridge,
    Sept 2000 - Westridge, April 2001 - Westridge,
    Sept 2005-Westridge, Oct 2008-Tuscan Hills, Aug 2009-Legacy Park.

Post Thanks / Like
    awwwwwwwww

thats so sweet!!