Walt Disney World has released special room only discounts for Florida Residents.
You must check in during the travel dates listed above, however, you can extend your stay past October 1, 2011.
Only the nights included in the travel dates listed above will be discounted.
Availability is limited, though all resorts and room types are available. Some nights may not be discounted, and weekend prices may be slightly higher.
The savings are as follows:
- Save 20% at Disney Value Resorts
- Save 20% at Disney Moderate Resorts
- Save 30% at Disney Deluxe Resorts
- Save 35% at Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Some Sample Nightly Rates:
- Pop Century, standard room: $64 per night
- Caribbean Beach, standard view room: $124 per night
- Wilderness Lodge, standard view room: $179 per night
- Animal Kingdom Lodge, Arusha savanna view room: $249 per night
- Beach Club, garden view room: $229 per night
- Polynesian, garden view room: $279 per night
- Grand Floridian, theme park view room: $309 per night
- Saratoga Springs, 2 bedroom villa: $389 per night
The prices above are per night, and do not include the 12.5% room tax. Florida Residents can also book a package that include these special nightly rates, discounted theme park passes and a Disney Dining plan, which is not discounted.
Proof of Florida residency will be required at check in to receive the discount.
You can make reservations by calling (407) 939-6244 Using CODE: X36 or contact one of our onsite Travel Agents