Universal Orlando launches mobile phone app
Universal Orlando Resort has today launched a mobile phone app (for iPhone & Android users) which will allow guests to see attractions located near their location when in the parks and reserve tables at restaurants. One feature not available is the current wait times at the parks attractions.
The official Universal Orlando Resort Mobile App version 1.0 is the perfect companion for your visit to our two theme parks and CityWalk entertainment complex!
Available as a free download, the app features GPS location tracking, highly-visual interactive maps, attraction fun facts and photos, guest services and restaurant information, search functionality and more!
Using the app you can also play a check-in game that highlights some of Universal Orlando’s most popular attractions and gives you the opportunity to “check-in to win” a savings guide worth up to $150.
App includes three custom GPS-based guides:
- Universal Studios Florida
- Universal’s Islands of Adventure (home of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™)
- Universal’s CityWalk
- Carousel navigation, showing nearest points of interest such as attractions, guest services and more
- Interactive map interface with GPS location tracking so you can easily pinpoint your location
- Attraction information, fun facts and photos
- Dining and reservation information
- Check-in to Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Check-in game featuring opportunity to win a savings guide worth up to $150
- Search tool