Cirque du Soleil La Nouba at Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World are raising their ticket prices.
The new pricing will apply to bookings beginning September 6, 2011 and is effective for performances starting on September 27, 2011.
Existing reservations will not be affected by this new pricing and no extra will need to be paid.
The new prices are all listed below:
- Category Front and Center: Ages 10 & Up $128.00 + tax
- Category Front and Center: Ages 3 - 9 $102.00 + tax
- Category 1: Ages 10 & Up $113.00 + tax
- Category 1: Ages 3 - 9 $89.00 + tax
- Category 2: Ages 10 & Up $89.00 + tax
- Category 2: Ages 3 - 9 $72.00 + tax
- Category 3: Ages 10 & Up $73.00 + tax
- Category 3: Ages 3 - 9 $58.00 + tax
For tickets, seating chart, and more information visit CirqueDuSoleil.com
A hundred and twenty eight dollars!!!!!??????? :thud:
Wow! I am so glad we saw this show years ago - I really don't think we would be paying to see it now :unsure:
What's odd to me is the different price points. One of the hallmarks of this show when it first started was that there wasn't a "bad seat" in the house. :unsure:
We've only been once (it was the last Christmas gift from Herself's Da to us) and always wanted to return, but haven't yet.
There are sometimes Florida resident specials.
Cirque Du Soleil has never interested us. The prices don't help in trying to change our minds either. :nono:
I was't sure I would enjoy it, but we went a few years ago and I had a brilliant evening. The prices are a bit steep, although you'd pay a lot more than that in Vegas.