Annual Passholders are being given the exciting opportunity to see the newest movie from Walt Disney Pictures - John Carter!
The event details below explain when, where and what is required to register to confirm your attendance. Space is limited, so act now!
Movie Description: Transplanted to Mars, a Civil War vet discovers a lush planet inhabited by 12-foot tall barbarians. Finding himself a prisoner of these creatures, he escapes, only to encounter a princess who is in desperate need of a savior.
Movie Pre-screening Overview
- Pre-screening event exclusive for Walt Disney World Passholders.
- Two-day event, three shows per day.
- Reservations available online only.
Date: Saturday March 3 or Sunday March 4, 2012
Venue: Premier Theatre, Disney’s Hollywood Studios (Near Pixar Meet 'n Greet and Cars Meet 'n Greet)
Show Times: 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m.
Sign up: Each Passholder who wishes to attend will need to register in advance using this online sign-up tool between February 1 and February 22, 2012.
Availability: Space is limited for each screening; registration will automatically close when registration reaches capacity.
Note: This is a 3-D large screen presentation. Rated PG-13 (may be too intense for younger viewers).
The Day of the Event
To register please do so here
- Valid Passholder ID is required.
- Valid Theme Park Admission is required.
- Due to limited availability, sign-up is required.
- Please arrive at the Premier Theatre at Disney's Hollywood Studios no earlier than 60 minutes and no later than 15 minutes prior to your movie screening.
- Each Guest must present a valid Passholder ID and printed voucher to be admitted. Guests over the age of 18 will also need to present a valid Government issued Photo ID.
- Entertainment and Events are subject to change without notice.
- No refreshments will be served.