SeaWorld Orlando's Bands, Brew & BBQ will be twice as fun this year when the park hosts rockin’ concerts Saturdays and Sundays beginning on the 11th - 12th, 18th - 19th and 25th - 26th February and 3rd to 4th March.
Beer lovers will be able to quench their thirst at the beer garden featuring nearly 50 craft beers from around 20 different domestic and international breweries.
This year’s line up features top artists in classic rock and country music including local bands. Bands, Brew & BBQ is included with your park admission.
Concert times are at 4pm and seating is on a first come, first served basis
The lineup includes:
- Saturday 11 February: Foreigner
- Sunday 12 February: Gary Allan
- Saturday 18 February: Trace Adkins
- Sunday 19 February: Kenny Rogers
- Saturday 25 February: Doobie Brothers
- Sunday, February: Ronnie Dunn
- Saturday 3 March: Sara Evans
- Sunday 4 March: Scotty McCreery
There are also packages available for those that want to feel like a rock star, with SeaWorld's VIP and Elite VIP ticket packages. Guests who take advantage will enjoy the best seats in the house, mouth watering food and a unique experience that they’ll never forget.
You can find more information and details of ticket prices here