Big news for those planning to spend One More Disney Day at Disneyland park on February 29! Guests entering the park when it opens at 6 a.m. will receive a limited-edition ear hat commemorating the event, while supplies last. Ear hats are limited to a supply of 2,000 for guests who enter through the designated turnstiles when Disneyland park opens at 6am on the 29 February.
Here are some things you should know if you are planning to join us when Disneyland park opens at 6am on the 29 February:
- Guests may begin lining up no earlier than 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28.
- Guests planning to line up before Disneyland park opens must park in the Pumbaa Parking Lot on Disney Way between 10 p.m. on Tuesday, February 28 and 6 a.m. on February 29. Please note that the Pumbaa Lot will not begin to offer shuttle service to the East Esplanade until 6 a.m. on February 29. Click here for a map of Disneyland Resort parking areas.
- Restrooms will be available for guests who line up before Disneyland park opens.
- A special ticket booth will be available prior to Disneyland park opening for guests needing to purchase park admission for the 29 February. Valid park admission is required in order to enter Disneyland park and to receive the commemorative ear hat.
- Commemorative ear hats will be distributed, while supplies last, to guests who enter through the designated turnstiles beginning at 6am on the 29 February, when Disneyland park officially opens. Limit one ear hat per person, and you must be present at the time of distribution.
- Please remember that being in line and entering the park does not guarantee that you will receive a commemorative ear hat. Ear hats are limited to a supply of 2,000 for guests who enter through the designated turnstiles when Disneyland park opens at 6am on 29th February.
- Be sure to check the list of items that are not permitted inside Disneyland park as you plan what you will bring with you that day. Admission to the park is subject to capacity restrictions.